How truly brave!

One thing he could assure was that the experiment ZFX98-Neurogenesis was a success!

Zheng Fanxing's ability to memorize had been enhanced 10 times of that a normal human. Looking it like that, one would think what cool ability to have – that was not it. Sooner or later, they were going to kill him and use his neuro cells to cultivate more.

For Xiu Qing, they were nothing more than guinea pigs.

"Let's have lunch first." Xiao Zhan suggested, realizing how hard the other took this information.

Throughout lunch, Xiao Zhan kept talking about his visit to Luoyang and Chongqing; elaborating events he couldn't report on text. For once, he ate. For once, he didn't starve himself.

"Maybe, it was the bad idea to eat first? I am so full; I just want to sleep now." Xiao Zhan whined stacking the empty plates.

"Immediately after eating, never lie down. That's basic knowledge." The psychiatrist pretended to judge.

"Hey, I have holes in my memory, maybe I forgot."

"You certainly did." The psychiatrist chuckled.

"Now, let's continue." Xiao Zhan said wearing the headphones.

"Mn, Is this alright?" The psychiatrist connected the pulsator on his phone.

"A little slower if you don't mind." Xiao Zhan requested, unable to get the hang of the light.

"Is this better?" The psychiatrist lowered the speed of the light beam, that was moving to and fro, on the light bar.

"Mn, better." Xiao Zhan said as he begun.

.

.

.

[Flashback R-18]

"Yibo." The wind carried the soft whisper that fluttered out of his thin lips.

Lying on the bed, amidst the silky sheets, Xiao Zhan raised his hand and tenderly touched the man who had the key to his heart that loomed over him.

Wang Yibo leaned into his delicate touch, his voice dipped in worry, "Zhan-ge, is this– are you– should we really do it?"

Xiao Zhan smiled at his concern and used his other hand to poke at his pink button nose. "Lao Wang, you always wanted to do me and now that I present myself to you, you refuse? Tsk tsk, poor me." Xiao Zhan playfully complained, attempting to ease the worry in the younger's heart.

It had been like this ever since the incident at the lab. Wang Yibo had been holding himself back, too afraid to hurt the elder. How long will he treat me like a fragile glass?

"Zhan-ge! That's not it! I am just... are you really alright with it?"

"Bo-di, it's been so long. I am already well. Don't you believe me?" Xiao Zhan defended. He then picked up his phone and playfully said, "Should I call my doctor and ask her permission?" He placed the phone on his ear as he teased. "Hello, Dr. Su Yue, my boyfriend is worried if we should have se – "

"Zhan-ge!" Wang Yibo pulled away the phone and to his relief, Xiao Zhan didn't dial the number.

"Hahaha." Xiao Zhan laughed so hard seeing a beautiful pout on his beloved. He wanted to tease more but he swallowed his desires in, playfully he coaxed,

"Lord Yibo, won't you accept his virgin sacrifice?"

Reaching his limit, like a lion out of the cage, Wang Yibo pounced at his beloved to shut those provoking lips. Hungrily, he bit at the beauty mole that was demanding his attention. Xiao Zhan smiled through the kiss. It's good he has relaxed somewhat.