Blair the Cat - Soul Eater

Blair
Blair the witch she seemed so innocent so nice, no one could have ever expected her to act like this, no one could ever see it. This side could be called impossible, unpredictable. No one ever saw this side to Blair except her unfortunate boy/girlfriend.

At first everything was fine and it was almost normal, well as normal as you could get when you were dating a magic witch cat with a love for pumpkins and a weapon named soul, you thought he was a scythe but you couldn't be sure as you had never met him.

Over the past few weeks she had become increasingly possessive of you, it had started with simple things like holding you for prolonged periods of time, checking your messages, following you around work.

Then things started getting more serious like how she would often stop you from visiting friends and if she did insisting that you brought her along and never pealing her eyes away from you, to be honest it was rather creepy.

This behaviour was what had lead towards the current situation, hiding in a secluded street after finding her leaning over the bleeding bodies of your friends from the school, she had grin to her like the Cheshire cat. Her smile was almost as though she had done a good deed.

When her eyes worked their way over to you she ran at you screaming out how you two could be together forever and no one would ever interrupt it. You did whatever anyone in this situation did and you ran away from her and tried to find a hiding place but she followed you..... she was always following you.

Minutes, hours, seconds went by before you were confronted with her, where she cornered you away into an isolated corner and with a smile wraped one hand in yours and took her knife into the other placing it into your heart.

"Now we can be together forever love"

With that she pulled the knife from you and pushed it into her own heart that was caressed with the blood of her love and old friends mixing into hers as she slid to the ground lying in your arms.

_____________________________

Wow two updates in one day. Even though they're short I'm still proud of myself :)