Thrax - Osmosis Jones

There she was. Right on schedule.

It was his 6th day watching her, a lovely little cell that had no idea he was hidden away watching her.

He was taking his time with this body, he was knew to being a virus so was unsure about how he would do this but he did know he needed the hypothalamus, which when taken would destroy this body from the inside out and he could move onto the next.

Whilst he had been scouting. He saw her buzzing around the streets, stopping and then starting again. She always seemed to be around doing whatever she did but he never found out what that was.

It was quiet right now as most of the cells were resting as the body the called home started to slip into sleep but she was still buzzing around, rushing home covered in splotches of imagination or whatever they called that liquid.

She worked in the brain creating the dreams of this body and giving it the sweetest of dreams which was why she was always coved in splotches of colours and memories.

She would come home soon, time to take action ...

*Reader Point of View*

I pulled softly at my membrane looking at the splotches, I'll have to clean that up for tomorrow so the dreams don't mix.

"I hope Molly has sweet dreams , she likes the unicorn dream"

I padded along the ground heading towards the bathroom, a nice warm bath will be nice.

*Timeskip*

It was unusually warm as I walked out of the bath amongst the steam grabbing at a towel and wrapping myself up wiping away at the steam as I did only to see something behind me.

*Thrax Point of view*

I clamped my claw over her as she tried to scream

"Don't make any noise baby, stay nice and quiet"

I pulled up my claw to her as it burned. "Now baby I'm going to take my hand away but if you scream I'm going to have to hurt you. Do you understand ?"

She gave a slow nod as she eyed my glowing claw.

"Good Girl"

I looked at her carefully before I pushed her against her wall with some force as I kissed her softly pulling her closer to me trying to get a response with no luck. I pushed my claw into her and she fell a little limp.

"If you don't behave it's only going to get worse baby so be a good girl and give me what I want"

_________________________________________

Wow I've managed to get this all typed up and posted :) It's taken me a while but I think it turned out nicely :)

(also I know imagination/dream cells aren't real and towels and such don't exist inside the body but it works so let's just pretend :) )

Anyway I hope chu all like it but Thrax is mine so .............. :)