Ciel Phantomhive - Black Butler

Games had always excited the young lord and you were his favourite game during this point in time. He had been rather bad with you though as you did belong to the young lord but to someone else, he wasn't willing to let you stay with that other lord, he wasn't willing to let you stay in a household filled with that of a spider.

He cared for you more than his other games and held onto you as though his life had depended on it. which was rather strange for the young lord. Usually he would play with them for a while before he simply tossed them aside. There was somethng different about his relationship with you though.

There was something about how you resisted him and still prefered to fight him after all these months rather than just submit to him. Even after all the screams, the blood and the torture you had still found a way to stand strong and fight him.

Although the young lord continued to watch you with a single eye that seemed to stare into you're very soul.

He came to play with you again, this could've been the forth time that day and like every other day he began the routine of trying to break you're spirit but you still had some fight left in you and refused to give it up.

As he left you battered and bloodied he left whispering

"I Love you"

_____________________________________________________

Short I know but I hope it's okay :)

Fun Fact: I thought of the idea for this one whilst I was in the shower hehe :)