Mey-Rin - Black Butler

The clumsy maid of the phantomhive triped and tumbled her way to the darkest corner of the mansion and to a small room with a door hidden by the masses of bookshelves. This place was where the maid kept her favourite little toy. Locked away from the world and surrounded in darkness.

This toy in question was not just a simple doll, in the maids eyes this toy was more precious than even the rareset china doll. The toys skin was soft and subtle much like a newborn and even though it was covered with darkness and it's eyes were puffy from tears; those spearkling eyes still shone bright with hope.

The toy shuffled towards the corner more as she heard the clumsy steps of her captor or as the maid had claimed her lover.

The ties binding her still caused her pain but the maid didn't seem too concerned she had told her it was for her safety, so she could never leave Mey-Rin.

The young toy couldn't understand what had happened. One moment she was in the mysterious light of the Phantomhive Mannor and the next she was thrown harshly into the dark world of a confined space. Upon waking she had found hard iron chains binding her to the corner. She had tried calling out for help but no one had come except that maid and her words brought her no comfort.

"This is where you'll stay forever, oh yes you will"

_________________________________________________________

A little short I know but I hope chu like it :)

For

l_e_v_i