Hikaru Hitachiin -OHSHC

At the prestigious academy of Ouran academy a game like no other was taking place. The once innocent Haunted House had turned from a fun little project to a truly nightmarish scene and a bloodied game of cat and mouse.

She was the new student to the academy and to his class. He had been entranced by her the moment she stepped through the doors and introduced herself to the class. He waited with a heavy heart for her everyday, she never appeared at the host club though; she didn't seem to have much interest in it.

It wasn't enough having to watch from afar, never being able to touch that soft subtle skin. Always looking for her in the background. That was where she hid from everyone. She was timid thing scared by her own shadow.

From observations there was one clear thing about she hadn't made any friends s far and didn't seem interested in the concept at all. Perfect ... 

She had ran from him for maybe minutes, maybe hours. Time wasn't making sense and neither was her chaser. Hikaru had always seemed a little off but she never payed attemtion to it, she assumed it was his personality

"There you are my dear" Hikaru sang to her

"No No No leave me al-"

Hikaru grabbed a hold of the young girls arm and pulled her up with shameless force, pulling her up to face him. She had no freedom even dangling slightly from his grip as she was pushed harshly onto the wall as he placed a devilish kiss onto her soft lips as she struggled against him to no avail.

There was blood slinking from her arms as he pushed her harder and began to bite into her neck. It was just like when everyone arrived. The haunted house never started as Hikaru had set a prank for them all except no one was laughing when the knives slit into their necks.

"Why do you continue to struggle my love, can't you feel the connection between us"

"No there is no connection, I could never love you"

Anger blazed in Hikarus eyes as he grabbed into her harder although that was near impossible.

"Don't worry my love you'll learn, you're a quick learner right?"

_____________________________________________________________

So happy this one is finally finished, Hikaru is  my favourite Host :)