Longing

Tae:Love where are you, we're abaut to leave!!

Tae:Love???

"Where is he..?"Taehyung ask he irritatedly looks at his fone.

"Attention all! We're abaut to leave in abaut five minutes please get on board." The sound of the announcement echos and Taehyung realized that he's going to have to go without his best friend.Jungguk wanted to come, but he actually wanted to spend some time with his Love on this trip.He doesn't know why but he just misses Love so much and he have a strange feeling in his gut.

"He will be fine Jin I promise, I mean it's better for him to be here and get his heart broken over and over again."Naamjoon says to his boyfriend.Im not just saying it because Jungguk is my friend, but we both know that him and Taehyung loves each other and Taehyung will always choose Jungguk over him even though Jungguk haven't even come out yet.And that must've been the most painful thing to him."Jin just cries in his arms thinking of how sad and lonely his friend must have been all these years.How nobody knew how broken he was.He must've felt so alone and it all gotten too much for him to handle that he even wanted to.. Jin wipes the terrible thoughts out from his mind as his fone vibrates in his pocket.

Taehyungs name flashes on his fone and he immediately threw it harshly against the wall causing it to crash into pieces startling Naamjoon.He can't describe the amount of hate he feels for this man for hurting such an angel."Babe what the hell?"Naamjoon got up from the couch standing behind Jin who got up to leave the room."I hate him Jooni, he hurt my Jimini so bad.I almost lost him because of that arrogant prick."Naamjoon is so confused at this moment, but he nonetheless hug a crying Jin close to his chest calming him down.

Jungguk is currently in his office signing some papers.He feels a little edgy today probably because his family organised a party for him  tonight and he is sure that it ain't his birthday.So he knows they are planning something big.

"And here is the guest of honor my son, my pride Jeon Jungguk.I am so proud of you my son, you will take our company to even greater hights." Mr Jeon says with a big smile Jungguk never saw on his father's face.To Jungguk and my daughter in law to be, where is she?" He asks looking around and spots her as she waves her hand."Come come dear, stand next to your husband to be."Jungguk stiffened in his place but he has to smile at the guests,he hopes Taehyung doesn't see this on the media or something.He hates how he is unable to do anything but accept his fate.He really can't disappoint his family like that.

He takes out his fone and dials Taehyungs number as he stands outside on the balcony.The fone goes straight to voicemail."Babe if you get this please call me back.I have to discuss something with you.Just whatever you do please remember our love is stronger than anything okay.We will get through this together.I love you only."He says and hangs up after a few seconds of pondering.

I hope Taehyung gets my message in time.I don't want him thinking I'm doing things behind his back.