Answers

Taehyung and Jungguk is enjoying their last day of the trip, but currently his mind is stuck somewhere else."Babe where are you lost?" He hears his boyfriends voice that brings him out of his thoughts.He himself doesn't know why he is stressing over this so much.Maybe it's because he is used to taking Jimin out himself, or maybe because he was just worried abaut Jimins safety being his best friend.He decides to leave that thoughts and enjoy his last day at the resort with his boyfriend.

"Oh my God he called me so many times. Why didn't I hear my fone? He must be so worried by now." Jimin says to Jin sitting across from him in the living room."No Jimin he is on a camping trip with his boyfriend, leave him alone." Jin says grab3Jimins fone from him knowing his abaut to call him back.Give it back Jin you don't know how he worries abaut me if I don't answer his calls."Jimin says while pouting.

Suddenly Jimins fone starts ringing.Jimini its your boyfriend calling go on take it" Jin says handing over Jimins fone smiling like an idiot.Jimin already a blushing mess doesn't know what to do.Just answer you dummy or should I? "Jin says annoyed by Jimins behavior."Hi,uhm..."He answers softly after ten years."Hey Jimin it's Yoongi,I just wanted to know how you doing today I mean after...."Yoonhi asked from the other side making Jimin interrupt him."No I'm good just tired I guess at least it's weekend so I  an rest and stuff" Jimin answers in one go. Jin is starring at him smiling so much he almost looks creepy to Jimin.The conversation went on for a bit before they bid goodbye and Jimin finally hangs up.So Jimini when is the next, I mean when is the date?"Jin asks with his face inches away from Jimins red cheeks."Yaah Jin you've heard the whole thing so why ask?" He says annoyed by Jin whom just rolls his eyes at that.

It's Sunday night and the taeguk couple finnaly arrives home."Babe I'll just head out for a bit will you unpack the stuff so long?Thank you bye". He says running out the door.Thanks babe for the wonderful weekend I love you, but no the first thing he does is running to his bestie.I hate my life.Jungguk says to himself disappointed at his boyfriends behavior.

Taehyung jumps into his boyfriends car and heads to his destination.He wants some answers. And Jimin better have them or else there's going to hell to pay.