School Is Out

Graduation was over as soon as it started which means time for the real deal.School is out and the real life is starting.Taehyung could've never waited to finish his school career for college and now college is over and to be honest he is scared to face the future.

Yes he did find a promising job as an artist, the thing he dreamt abaut since young.Now he is not so sure anymore.When he and his best friend was younger they made a promise to each other when they finished the school they would get rich and run away together to a place where nobody knows they're names.He starts smiling at that thought and to be honest it did sound a little tempting at the moment,but real life got in the way and he knows that.He has a boyfriend and he loves him more then life.That was just a childish pact.

"So my boy, have you decided which one you're gonna choose?"Jimins father asks him on the fone referring to the two job offers Jimin got two weeks ago."Dad you know I don't want to leave Taehyung alone in Korea I told you already."Jimin says posting.Yaah I know Jimini I know, but you have to do something with your life and it must be something that you love.And what do you love more than dancing and ofcourse Taetae?" His dad chuckles at his own words.Jimin smiles hearing his dad's words and answers in his head I love him more than everything in this world dad I'll even give up my dancing in a heartbeat.But Jimin keeps it to himself while his heart cracks at the thought of Taehyung never loving him back.

Jimin and Taehyung is waiting for the rest of theire friends ofcourse Jungguk and some of they're family as they are celebrating the end of an era and the start of they're new lives as they are going into adulthood.Jini can't help but pulling Jimin aside and finally voicing his concerns.

"Jimini, you do consider me you're friend right? "He asks a bewildered Jimin." Jini what are you doing, you practically dragged me out of there?"Jimin asks half yelling at his strange friend."Well here goes.What the fuck happened between you and that fuckard Kim fucking Taehyung, your supposed best friend?"Jin screams at a red faced Jimin.