Drunk Inlove

Jimin drives home to meet his best friend.He comes home to Taehyung sitting outside on the steps head hanging low.

"Shit Tae.." Jimin says as he sees the condition his friend is in."Hey it's okay, why didn't you go iside?"He helps Taehyung up and half drags him into the apartment.He could tell he's been drinking and it just breaks his heart knowing he must be in too much pain that he turned to the thing he hates the most which is alcohol.

Jimins P.O.V
" I need you Love... I need you so bad, please take the pain away.Make me forget please Love."He says softly and I just hugged him close to me, but what happened next shocked me right into my core.He leaned in and kissed me deeply I was too surprised to react.We kiss each other all the time but this was no friendly gesture.If it was than it wouldn't have felt so intimate.Like I'm flaunting on air and my inside feel like it's on fire.

I pull away and break the kiss knowing he is just under the influence and he is hurting.He would just hate himself in the morning knowing that he did all this.I stand up and head to the kitchen to get us some hot chocolate.I hear him also standing up after me."Im sorry I'll just get going then."He says and heads for the door I ran after him." Where are you going it's late and you're drunk."I'll go back to the bar where I came from I will get a hot babe there to..."I interrupt him with a kiss on his lips." Dont go Tae please,it's dangerous remember what you told me huh?"

I don't want anything bad to happen to him.Even if it means him using my body to heal himself I will let him.But not knowing where he is and with whom is going to drive me insane.I know this will hurt me so much in the morning knowing that this man in front of me will never love me back.I will do anything for him.I just love him so much it already hurts.With that I take his hand and leads him upstairs to my bedroom.

Jimin is the first to wake up as he feels the light rays of the almost sun hit his beautiful face.He tries moving up but he feels a heaviness on his tummy.His whole body is aching and the weight on him doesn't help much.

He lifts his head a little just to be met with a dark head laying on him.He looks how Taehyung is laying flat on his tummy with both his arms on either side of Jimin.Jimin blushes at the thought of Taehyung laying in between his open legs.Last nights events uddenly creeps up on him and he almost feel like his starting to hyperventilate at how hot his skin is turning.

He doesn't want to wake his best friend, too scared of his reaction.The worst reaction for him would be if Taehyung would think he took advantage of his drunk state and seduced him into sleeping with him and hates him forever.

Taehyung wakes by the feeling of movement from underneath him.He feels something soft yet firm under his cheek and sometimes he can even feel a faint heartbeat and he knows this ain't that muscle bunny, but his best friend.He could tell by his softness and his sweet smell.But wait a minute is he naked and why am I laying on top of him he asks himself.

He quickly sits up and stares right into hazel eyes staring up at him innocently.His breathe got stuck in his throat and he forgot how to breathe for a moment.He tries to wrap his head around everything.He knows by the look of both of them and the hickeys all over Jimins pale skin and their naked bodies what must've happened.Although he doesn't remember a single thing.He jumps up and move Jimins side as he hears a groan from him as he tries to sit up."Fuck,fuck what have I done to you?"I'm so fucking sorry he leans down and kisses Jimins forehead.I am such an idiot I can't even remember a damn thing how could I do this to my best friend?"Jimin feels how his heart is breaking inside his chest.

He couldn't blame this man, he was drunk and in pain.Now he doesn't remember a thing that happened last night.He hates how guilty Taehyung is feeling because to him last night was the best night of his life.He gave himself his Innocence to the man he loved.The way he held him,touched him and kissed him all over.He felt loved when Taehyung worshipped his body last night.Even if it was just for a few hours he felt like he was the one that Taehyungs heart belongs to, but hes not fooling anyone.

Jimin feels so bad seeing how guilty his best friend looks."Tae its okay, I'm perfectly fine.We are both grown up so don't blame yourself please you are making me feel worse."I just I'm sorry, you always told me you would give your Innocence away to the man you would marry one day, the man of your dreams.And here I just took it like that I'm so sorry Love I could never forgive myself."Jimin slowly sits up and Taehyung helps him to the shower.Knowing he must be a ton of pain.

Taehyung gets into the shower with Jimin and helps him he shampoos his hair while Jimin holds on to him.Minutes ago Jimin felt like his body was ripped apart but being in Taehyungs arms while he washes him and takes care of him.He knows Taehyungs just feeling guilty for what he had done.But he will take it he loves how tall Taehyung is and how he has to stand on his tippy toes to reach his shoulders.He love everything abaut him in general.

They finish in a few minutes and Taehyung carries Jimin to the bad and takes out a pair of tracks and a plain white t-shirt.He is abaut to take out some clothes for himself when they hear lowd banging on the door and they both know exactly who that is.

Guess shit is abaut to go down.