𝘿𝙚𝙨𝙞𝙧𝙚

Start from the beginning

"O..okay," Jiwoo replied.

"Everyone must isten to Jiwoo. I'm gonna be back soon," Jimin announced before he offered his hand to me.

I took it but stumbled.

Jimin quickly caught me by my arms. I slowly walked to the exit while Jimin walked away from me.

Oh..I thought he's going with me?

Nevermind.

Unexpectedly a big towel was placed around my shoulders giving me a sense of comfort and warmth.

I looked over my shoulders to see a concerned Jimin.

"You're gonna get sick if you just walk to the clinic like this."

"Y..yeah, thanks."

I didn't even know when and how things became so awkward between us.

"Seohyun, you alright? ou're...breathing heavily," Jimin asked.

We're now walking down the stairs.

"A..am I? No I'm not. Jimin, you're very funny," I laughed and hit his chest.

But being the all-time-embarrassed self, I screamed and threw my arms into the air. My towel slipped off of my shoulders and dropped onto the floor. My legs were off from the floor already.

I was falling backwards. I shut my eyes closed thinking about the sharp pain that my back would soon feel when I hit the edges of the stairs.

I gasped when a pair of warms hand caught me. Jimin was holding my neck by one hand and the other around my waist thoughtfully.

I gulped as we both stared at each other.
I had never been this close with him. Now I got a closer look of his features.

His eyes were beautiful, they were in dark chocolate brown colour. A few drop of water were hanging on his long lashes. His nose was small but his lips were full and pinkish. He was flawless.

In conclusion, he was like a person who used a lot of camera beauty effects.

Why can't I find any flaws on his face...

"Can you stop making me worried."

It wasn't a question, it was a demand.

"Oh okay! I'm sorry but I.. I don't think I made you worried. Jimin I'm not a baby," I explained after I stood back up and placed my hands on my hips.

"Ow!" I yelled when Jimin pushed my forehead back with his finger.

"Look at you, you get hurt so easily, mentally and physically."

Mentally?

I scoffed, "you talk like you know me."

"Am I not?"

"Why are you?"

"Cause I always keep an eye on you."

"That's..very creepy," I joked and walked down the stairs.

"Fuck," I moaned in pain and held my ankle.

"What?" Jimin quickly ran to my side.

"I..I think I sprained my ankle."

"See? You're a big baby who needs to be looked after all the time," Jimin paused and stood in front of me with his back facing me,"come on, I will bring you to the nurse."