"i love you"

Marinette's diary entry....
   Dear diary I have never been in love before. I always think about love and what the true meaning behind the words "I love you". When kids at our school taking about how love is such an important thing.

I have always wonder why. Some people don't want to be hurt by that deep word love. And some people are desperate to find it. When i look at my wonderful parents I see that there love is beautiful and worth cherishing. But when i look back at myself I don't think of myself that way at all.

Sometimes I feel like love hurts more than it should. There are moments where you just want to give up and quit. But there are others that will doing it takes just to be with that person. Im not like that but i can't seriously pick between these two guys.

Back then i didn't know who adrien was at first. Until he came to our school and tried to be friends with me but I kid of accused him of putting gum on my seat. Which in reality he was trying to take it off. From that day he gave me the umbrella I fell for him very hard. I didn't know if I should just tell him how I feel. Or just keep hiding these feeling that I keep buried inside of my heart.

When I met luka it was really different.  He always does express how he feels through his guitar. It not that he is a bad guy or person. It is just hard because adrien only considered me ad a friend anway. I feel like in way I have lost to all these other girls who would love to be with adrien anyway......

I just don't really know what to do anymore. I have thought about it for a while every since they both told me who they feel about me. Im just at a lost for words. I know if I date one of them then the other guy will be mad at me or be disappointed with me. So I have truly decided to just stay friends with them.

*The end of Marinette entry for her diary*

Marinette's pov...
As i headed to school luka sees me and walks up to me with a big smile. He greets me and starts to talk to me.

Luka " morning Marinette how are you doing this morning?"

Marinette head * i can't really tell him how i really feel. No no you can't Marinette than he will start to worry. For now let's just put on a fake smile and try not to think about it for now*

Marinette " oh yeah im good how are you luka?"

Luka " im great you look worried Marinette.  Is something bothering you? "

Marinette " oh me no im fine. Im just a little tired. I stayed up doing some last night studying that's all. ( really I was trying to figure out what to say to you and adrien about how i feel about your feelings)

Luka " so should we wait for adrien ?"

Marinette " umm sure. Where is adrien by the way?"

Luka " he had to go help his father with something. He told me to wait for him. So I thought maybe he would like you to wait for him as well. Maybe it might make him feel better in a way."

Marinette " yeah we should wait for him."

Luka pov...
As we waited for adrien. The bell rang and some of the students went inside the building.  He finally pulled up and ran towards us both. He looked at Marinette and she was looking down. He started to speak to us....