running away and heart break 💔

Marinette POV...
I was so happy when we got away from Chloe and that's when things got better . Adrien , alya , nino and I went through the alleys of Paris trying to get  away from Chloe and her evilness.

Once we offically for away everyone started to talk and gasp for air . I looked around looking for a place for us to hide and Adrien and I started to talk ..

Talking ...

Adrien : Marinette ?? Can we talk ??

Marinette: not now Adrien please I'm trying to look for us a place to hide at the moment ?

Adrien: but it's important ?

Marinette : oh ok what is it Adrien ??

Adrien : I'm sorry about this her the whole kidnapping thing and also being rude to you early . It wasn't nice on my part I hope you can forgive me ??

Marinette: it's okay Adrien we all make mistakes I assumed you weren't acting yourself *sighs* .

Adrien : is something wrong though ??

Marinette: well yes and no ??

Adrien: I can help you whatever it is ??

Marinette: well I'm kinda scared that I was going to loose someone I really care about more than a friend . And also loose my other good friends.

Adrien: Mari I ??

Marinette: please Adrien I know you won't expect me but I'm in love with you . And I always have been !!

Adrien: you have been this whole time ??

Marinette: yes but I thought that you weren't going to like me back ??

Adrien : I'm sorry Marinette but I can't really return your feelings I'm in love with someone else !!

*Marinette heart breaks a little more . And she turns around and tries not to cry or tear up in front of him *

Adrien : Marinette ?? You okay ??

Marinette : *sniffs * I'm fine *walks away crying *

*Later when the sun sets and the night Marinette becomes ladybug and goes to Luka house and sees if he is awake *

*She knocked on his glass window and he woke up and they sat on top of the ship by the sails *

They started to talk ...

Luka : ladybug your crying ?? Is everyone alright ?? Wait a second Mari is that you ??

*Marinette detransformed and started crying some more *

Luka : what happened Marinette? Please tell me ??

Marinette : I finally told him and he rejected me ? He loves someone else !!?
*Cries more *

Marinette : I knew I should have just quit why does my heart so much . I'm never good enough for anyone !!

Luka : Marinette calm down please your really loud !!

Marinette : I'm really sorry I should go . *She hugs luka *

 *She hugs luka *