what friendship means

Dear diary ,
     My best friend alya I love her . She is like the best human in the world besides my crush Adrien. When we take trips together places it would be like a total mystery.
  We would probably get caught up hanging out or doing other things ..

We even made a love poem for her crush nino ....
   Roses are red violets are blue
We we are together I love you
I maybe small and you maybe tall
But you and I will never fall !!

When alya and I became friends at the beginning she told me that" the power of good people do nothing".
As we started to g to to know each other more and more I started to like and see the same traits as me .

Marinette POV ...
As you now I like on guy and I have another boy that I certainly admire. He is like a sweet Melody that just keeps playing over and over again with a little key that's say" turn me if you love me ". Luka is a very nice guy and very funny too .

Now the other guy that I'm like actually in love with is Adrien agreste . He is a hot model and he can fence and plus the paino so we'll . I even imagined that one day we would get married and have three kids and a dog or a cat ??? Or even a hamster...

I know that alya and I have a tight connection ever since we had meet the first year in high school ????

End of marinette pov..

*Flashback *
When I first meet alya I had no idea what i was doing or the fact that i lived in Paris now . It all felt new to me.  This is before I meet everyone else . So when I walked into the classroom i saw everyone staring at me with a certain face especially the girl that sat in the front of the class room.  She looked super mean or upset that I was even there I didn't even know her fully yet . But anyways as I standed next to the teacher she said my name out loud and once again I got nervous and try to play it off but knowing me that didn't work out in my favor .

But the girl with the beautiful hair and glasses which is alya by the way stands up and says "she can sit next to me miss ". The teacher smiles and I walked to the seat and sat next to her. She started to talk to me . .

Alya : oh hi im alya césaire and welcome to paris you must be marinette right ??

Marinette: yeah how did you know my name already ??

Alya : well a couple of students that you had ran into early said your name so I just thought I would catch on to . *laughs quietly *

Marinette: I feel so out of place here ?? It so much different than I remembered  ???

Alya : what do you mean marinette??

Marinette: well back when I was a baby I use to live here with my whole family ? It was fun and everything until my family started to break apart literally.  They stopped coming to visit and then we moved away to see if I could handle a new environment but as you can see that didn't exactly work out for me *sighs*.

Alya : come on cheer up now that you here with us we promise to make you feel welcome. 

*Marinette looked around *

Marinette: alya who else are you talking to ??

Alya : oh right duh in such a terrible person ?? That guy up there is nino he is my guy best friend??