🌼playing pretend 🌼

Marinette POV ..
I guess having Adrien say those words "yes we are dating " . Was unexpected for I mean I have been his friend for more than two years and I have never heard those words before .
Chole looked so unhappy about Adrien and I being together if only it were true but we are playing pretend so Adrien can stop being followed by chole , Lila and kagami ....

Adrien , alya , nino and I talking ..

Alya : so it's not true is it ?
Nino : please tell us ??
Adrien : no sorry guys it isn't true I'm not really dating Marinette I just need it to look like we are dating ??
Marinette:.....
Alya : girl you okay ??
Marinette : yes yeah I'm okay !!

*Marinette thoughts: why does it matter Adrien if I'm okay ? I have been in love with you since we meet on the first day back to school you are something I can't explain I hope one day someone will Change your heart for the better . But sometimes I wish I could be the one in your mind that you are always thinking about *

*Alya waves her hand in Marinette's face *
Alya : Marinette Earth to Marinette are you there ??
Marinette: I'm here sorry alya ?
Alya : I should really be concerned about the whole I'm in space thing right ??

Marinette giggles : yep ?

Meanwhile with Adrien POV ..
I mean playing this pretend game with Marinette is kinda fun . We are kinda fake dating but the thing is ?
  I should actually make it look like we are dating so I have to do my best and make sure I spend time with Marinette as possible . Plagg pops out of my jacket and wants to talk !!

Adrien and plagg talking ..
Adrien : so what is it ??
Plagg: I mean the fact is that you are fake dating a girl that is your best friend doesn't that bother you or her feelings ??
Adrien : I mean everyone thinks we are actually dating why not go along with it !
Plagg: did you ever ask how Marinette feels about this whole fake dating situation ? I'm not being rude here I'm just saying you could have made things a lot harder for her !!!

Adrien : your right plagg I have to go talk to her !!!

Skip ....

*Adrien walks up to Marinette and grabs her hand and they go into the private room to talk in *

They started to talk ...
Adrien : Marinette I'm really sorry ?

Marinette: sorry for what adrien???

Adrien : for this whole situation I didn't even ask you to play along o just assumed you would I'm really sorry !

Marinette: you know it's okay I mean alya and nino are super happy and I am happy as well . Because I like you adrien more than a friend ???

Adrien : you do ?

Marinette : yes I do

Adrien : are you serious ?? Wait you actually in love with me ??

Marinette : yes but you have never seen me as more than a friend !*signs *
Marinette : I have to go but thanks Adrien it's okay now !!

Adrien : Marinette wait can I make up to you please ?? Can we go out on a date this Friday if your not busy !!!

Marinette : ummm "blushing hard* sure I guess what time though ??

Adrien : 8 to 9 p.m !!!

Marinette : oh okay thanks *smiles *

Later in the day ...
Marinette POV.
I told alya what happened when it was just adrien and I . It happened do fast and that Adrien wants us to go on an actually date with me 😁!!!!

Alya looked at me with a shocked face and said with excitiment" he did he asked you out for- reals ??". Yep he sure did !

Alya and Marinette talking ...

Alya: so you two are seriously going on a date ??? *Excitingly*

Marinette: yeah but he was very nice when he said it !* Sighs happliy*

Alya: I'm so proud of him he finally asked you out Marinette !!!

Marinette: hey alya not so loud I don't want you know who to hear !!

*Chole walks over and laughs *
Chole: know what ??

Marinette: n-nothing I was saying I should probably get something new to wear !!!

Chole : you know what maribrat Adrien hates you !! And I hate you to !? It's good that he doesn't like you cause you are always so annoying and  rude !!

Alya : well I mean you are the bitch of all bitches chole you are such a non stop wanna be pretty everything . You throw everyone else to the side and yes here you are saying Adrien this and Adrien that . Well no one cares about you or your I'm so pretty act !!

Marinette: alya stop it ... Come on let's go !!

*Marinette pulls alya and tells her to leave and then that's when things got worse cause chole doesn't even know how to keep her mouth close *

Meanwhile with Adrien POV ..
I just came from another class with fencing and then I see alya and chole fighting .. I walked over to see Marinette sort outside by herself so I walked that direction and sat next to her .

They started to talk ...

Adrien : hey Marinette ??

Marinette: a-a-adrien h-hi how are you ?

Adrien : I'm okay what's all that about ??

Marinette : it's started with me talking about our date on Friday and then chole always sticks her nose in other people business !! Then she started calling me a mean nickname ! And that's when everything went South !!!

Adrien : oh I see well about our date ??

Marinette: you don't want to go on a date with me after all !*sadness*

Adrien : actually I was wondering if I should take us to a movie or a dinner date which one would you prefer Marinette ??

Marinette : anything I don't mind ! You pick you are the one that's seems excited about it !!

*Luka was walking and sees Adrien looking and talking with Marinette . He looked and was kinda hoping to talk with Marinette to but walked back to class instead*

Adrien : are you sure??

Marinette: yes Adrien I'm sure *smiles *

I'm so happy that the adriennette ship is happening but I'm going to make more chapters . I hope you enjoy this chapter a lot my little bugs and kittens . I hope you all have a wonderful day 😘

    Love ladylover25 😍😍