luka's plan

The next day at school ...

Luka and Marinette are walking to the next class and he stops her and says "hey Marinette can I ask you something??" He said.

They stop to talk for a second ...

Luka : hey Marinette can I ask you something??

Marinette: sure *giggles*

Luka : so a couple rumors have been going around that your dating cat noir ??

Marinette: what pssh those are just rumors ?? I mean honestly that's not good to spread rumors around the school ??

Luka : do you know who might one to get rid of you ??

Marinette: actually I think think of two girls in particular who might one to get rid of me ??

Luka: who ???

Marinette: Chloe and Lila ?? They are always trying to get me in trouble or lie about something so stupid and im always the cause for it !!!

Luka : Marinette are you sure that Lila and Chloe make those rumors  about you dating cat noir .

Marinette : I think they did . They always try to say I didn't something that I didn't do ..

Marinette POV .
It's always seems like I'm either in trouble or I did something wrong . It's more or less I think they still are mad about where adrien and I didn't go out after all .

I think they were disturb about Adrien and I were be around or either just be friends . I think they were just jealous about it all . I don't know but I do love chat noir but I'm not going to tell anyone that we are dating . That's is the one thing I will not tell anyone at all. .

No questions asked !!!.

Later after school ...

*Adrien left school and transformed to chat noir to go check on his lovely girlfriend and Luka followed chat noir . Luka looked around and saw that chat noir was at Marinette house on her balcony talking probably with Marinette *

They are talking ...

Marinette : hey kitty ??

Chat noir : hey my beautiful purrincess !!

*They hugged *

Chat noir : how was your lovely day ??

Marinette : I mean it was okay but it was really uncomfortable 😔

Chat noir : why purrincess ???

Marinette: one of my other guy friends asked me if we were dating ?? And I didn't want to tell you how they kept asking me questions about us ??

*Chat noir walked over and comfort Mari *

Chat noir : I'm really sorry purrincess that happened to you . I should have thought more about this before putting you through this kind of situation ??

Marinette: it's okay kitty cause I care about you and you know that ?? But I'm not sure how the world will react when they find out about your girlfriend ??

Chat noir : I know they will be happy ??

Marinette : are you actually sure about that ??

Chat noir : well yes because I love you just the way you are my lady ??

*Marinette was shocked*

Marinette : wait did you just call me your lady ???

Chat noir : yep !!.

Marinette : your so sweet

Chat noir : so are you my love !!

Marinette POV .

After chat noir left I was think about everything Luka said about chat ?? He was so curious if we were actually dating of not . I mean could he be jealous or does he care about my safety and feelings to this point I have no idea what is going on ???

All I know is that chat and I are happy and I hope we keep that happiness going . I love him and nothing is going to make me change my mind about the one I love the most . *Smiles*

*Tikki looks directly at me and smiles to and then we hug and go off to bed *

Hi everyone I hope you have a wonderful day I'm so sorry for the short chapter ❤️