my heart's decision

Marinette POV..
Dear diary some times I wish my life was like a movie but who am I kidding it is . I may not have the technical romance or drama but it's in there somewhere ???

The thing I love most is my family and friends . They are always there to support me in any way of love and appreciation so thank you for that !!

I mean to be completely honest I have been having a pretty tuff time fighting myself about these two guys that I kinda sorta like at the same time . Okay look I already know what your thinking it's not a bad thing to like more than on person but I just don't know . I mean I'm shy around adrien a lot but when im with Luka he makes me feel like I can accomplish and forfull my dreams .

I know I'm being very self-centered right now but my head has been doing in circles for about two weeks . I mean I don't know what I'm going to . Should I tell them that I have a crush on them both or should I just wait until my heart decides . I guess I will found out soon enough *sighs*

For now goodbye diary ....

*Marinette leaves her book and goes to wake up her cute little kwami tikki and they started to talk *

Marinette: good morning tikki rise and shine my beloved kwami !!

Tikki : oh good morning Marinette how did you sleep ??

Marinette : oh I slept like a baby for sure *giggles*. How about you tikki ??

Tikki : well that's good . Umm I actually slept pretty good to you were very warm so I slept in your warm hands 😋..

Marinette: aww how nice my hands are always warm for some reason ??

Tikki : I think it's pretty cool I think your really good at it though to be honest !!

Marinette : well thanks tikki I appreciate that very much ...

*Marinette gets up and heads to take a shower while Marinette us singing in the bathroom plagg zooms past Marinette window and tikki sees him and they started to talk to each other about something*

Tikki : plagg what are you doing here I thought you weren't coming until tomorrow ??

Plagg : well I mean I was but something came up with my master he is doing a private lesson with his dad so I left to talk with you about the master fu ??

Tikki : what about though ??

Plagg : I think wayzz is sick and what I mean by this he could be dying or his power could be fading ??

Tikki : but we can't get sick us kwami's are basically like non-germ free here really so how did he get sick ?

Plagg : okay fine he isn't sick but I have a bad feeling and it won't go away it has something to do with the master fu seriously ??

Tikki : okay well tell me ??

Plagg : I can't really explain buttercup it's just I feel like it's going to happen soon so yeah but I have to go before he realized I'm actually gone . Bye sweetheart ❤️

Tikki : plagg not again bye stinky socks  !!!

*Marinette jumps out of the shower and puts some clothes on and sees tikki playing with a marker *

*Meanwhile with Adrien and nino *

Adrien POV ..
It's another day in Paris France when I get to be spending time with my best friend nino . Chilling and playing videogames with him while thinking about my lady . I can't explain how to feel about her she is just so amazing . I sometimes wish that we already knew are secret identity so we wouldn't have to hide anything anymore .

But like she always says "no one must know who we are not even us " . I sighed Everytime I think about that moment and those words . I just wish I had the courage to tell her who I am . I can't hide anything from her anymore I want her to be honest with me seriously .

But anyways back to my day it's great im just waiting for my favorite part of the day to be around my bugaboo ..

Nino and Adrien started to talk ..

Nino : so you never said who you have a crush on??

Adrien : well I mean I don't know who I have a crush on really ??

Nino : well who would you like or most likely want to be with ?? Here is a list of girls for you to pick form ....

.Lila
. Chloe
. kagami
. Marinette

*Adrien gasped and started to think about those four names *

Adrien : okay I got it I would never want to be with Lila or Chloe because I'm only a friend towards them . But if I had to give it a go it would totally be kagami and then Marinette ..

Nino : well that wasn't what I was expecting for ?? But hey that's works !!! *Phone rings*

*Nino and alya on call *

Nino : hey my detective how are you ??

Alya : I'm good how is the dj nino doing??

Nino : well I'm great I'm trying this new tectnic he picked kagami over Marinette . Again !!*slaps his head*

*Adrien listens in the background and then he sighs and tries to think long and hard about it *

Alya : so who did he pick nino between the four girls ??

Nino: well he picked kagami and Marinette for the top two ??

Alya : really Marinette might have a chance !!

Nino: yes I'm so happy !!!

*Adrien looks over and sees kagami walking his direction and they started to talk a little *

Adrien : oh hey kagami !!!

Kagami: hi how are you Adrien ??

Adrien : I'm good how are you ??

Kagami : I'm okay so I heard there is supposed to be a school dance soon ?

Adrien : really ??? I didn't hear about that ??

Kagami: yep I'm trying to tell My mom so I can go with a certain someone ?

Adrien : well that's must be a lucky guy ??

Kagami: yep who would you take to the school dance though be honest ??

Adrien : well I would talk either Marinette or not go ??

Kagami: what ??? You wouldn't take me ??

Adrien : no probably not sorry though !!

Kagami : WHAT!  !WHY NOT!!!!

Adrien : it's nothing against you I just wanted to go with Marinette yea....

Kagami : hmmm *storms off*

*Adrien walks back over and alya and nino are still on the phone call with nino looked shocked and excited *

Alya : nino nino nino NINO LAHIFFE

Nino: yes yes sorry I was in shock ?? What were you saying ??

Alya : I was saying who did he choose??

Nino: he picked Marinette!!

Alya : yes !!! Okay got to go see ya !!

Nino: see ya

*Honestly I hope you enjoy this chapter though * have a great time see ya soon