marinette's truth / adriens thoughts

Marinette pov...
I don't know how to feel about this ?? Two amazing guys are interested in me and I can't even act right around them . Sometimes I feel like a failure to then . Dang it is just so terrible about everything???

Maybe I should just pick a guy and stick with one of them. I can't keep playing with there feelings like this .. I know they both care about me deeply but is it really worth it if I actually tell them how I really feel ??? What do you guys think should I actually tell them???

They both have a special place in my heart and I do love them both equally but I fell in love with adrien first but I'm not sure if i can tell them how I really feel ....

End of marinette pov...

After her writing in her diary she gets up and heads to see what everyone else was up to at the moment???

Meanwhile with Adrien agreste ..

Adrien pov..
I never thought I would say this but I actually think marinette is into me ??
I don't even know what I'm saying do I?? * signs * I think I'm being over dramatic a little but I'm sure that she likes me ..

Honestly everytime marinette looks my direction or even smiles at me I blush . I'm starting to understand what loves means when I'm around her . She makes me feel like I'm capable of doing anything and I haven't felt like that in never really .. she is the one I truly want to have by my side . Her words are like the flowers easy and ready to bloom with such passion. Her eyes are like the ocean and her smile is like the sky but when the sun it is out it shine more brighter than I have ever seen in my life ..

If this is what love feels like I never want to let go of this feeling . I wonder does she feel the same when she is around me . All of the girls that like me only want me for my good looks and charm but ever since I meet her she is very different. And when I mean different I mean a good difference ..

Everytime I'm around her she is just so happy in general.  Maybe I'm starting to learn what it is like to like someone not for the way they look at you ?? But for the way they treat you as a person .