~once upon a love~

Marinette's pov..
The time I have spend with both luka and Adrien I have learned a lot from there kid words and soft expressions. Since I already told them the truth about how I felt about the both of them. I'm sure they will give me time to think this over all they way.

As I was lying in my bed turned on my side and started to think more. I have never been in love with anyone before meeting both of them. I guess this whole live experience is still new to me . My mother always taught me the kindest thing is to earn there friendship before falling in love with them.

Sometimes I wish my mother was here to guide me but she wasn't wrong about my whole life experience. She said " your life will be challenging but it will change you for who you are ?"

She would always say something encouraging or something that could cheer up my spirit's. But I'm glad she safe and happy in heaven. That's the best thing for her right now besides being stuck between two kind hearted and sweet boys...

Marinette looked around her room and grabbed a piece of paper and started to draw out a score board. Between adrien and luka. She looked at her pictures of her friends. She laughs and starts to write down all of there differences and similarities..

Meanwhile with the alya and nino...

Alya pov..
I had no idea that Marinette was in love with both of them. I thought she had already decided who she wanted to be with ? Sometimes that girl is just still iving clueless about this whole love triangle ...

Nino stopped in front of her and told alya to look up. They both saw luka and adrien in fromt of the school talking. And then nino and alya started to talk..

Alya" why are we stopping right now?"

Nino" look over there. Is that adrirn and luka standing in front of the school?"

Alya " yeah so what? Shouldn't we walk over there and say something?"

Nino " no they are obviously waiting on Marinette to come to school so that they could all walk in together . Even though they are best friends they fell for the same girl. Isn't that a bit werid in a way? I mean if you best friend fell in love with the girl you like wouldn't that be awkward a little bit?"

Alya " well in my opinion yes It would be a little werid. I wouldn't fell good about anything at that moment. But this isn't about us? I'm going to call mari?"

Nino " yeah good idea . I think we should at least give her a heads up about this. "

Alya " yeah your right. Im going to call her now. Nino just keep an eye on them for me okay."

Nino" sure i gotcha ya."

*Alya walks to the side of the schoold building and calls Marinette's cell phone. Marinette answers and they started to talk...*

Alya " umm hey good moring girl?"

Marinette " oh hey whats up. You sound worried or something?"

Alya " umm something like that. But we might have a bit of a situation at school?"

* Marinette stops writing and starts to listen more to Alya's words *

Alya " okay girl listen to me closely. Adrien and luka are both here at the school waiting for you to arrive."

* Marinette stood there in shock and then picked up the phone. And started to talk again.*

Marinette " but I thought you guys told them that I'm not coming to school?"

Alya" umm about that. We actually haven't told them anything. They are waiting on you to arrive. And we haven't told them yet actually?"

Marinette " Alya!!!! What!!!
*Marinette grabs her backpack and dashes out of her apartment and runs towards the school once again. *

Alya greets her as she runs up to them both in a panic. They all started to talk quietly.

Alya" hey girl you made it. Im so glad you came to school. It makes me smile."

Marinette " okay where are they ?"

*Nino points to where the two boys are standing and Marinette sighs and takes a deep breath. And then she starts to talk to nino and alya again.*

Marinette " i mean I can't run from them . I have to face them even though I have told them how I feel about not being able to choose between them both. I feel like half of me is doing this because I'm being selfish and the other half is just feeling worse and worse every time they sit there and wait for me."

*Nino places his hand on Marinette's shoulder and smiles and starts to talk*

Nino" I know you will do the write thing. I also know you don't want to break there hearts too. So Marinette at least be there as there friend. They do consider you as they friend don't they?"

*Marinette looked down and sighed and walked out to them . They both smiled and came towards her. Adrien started to talk to her first..*

Adrien " good moring mari. How are you feeling today?"

Marinette " well i mean I feel okay how about you guys?"

Luka " I feel good I guess. My sister and mom got into an argument again this morning?"

*Marinette and adrien both looked at each other and sighed and then started to giggle a little *

Marinette "so luka what did you do? I'm pretty sure you made your sister mad this morning?"

Adrien " i know for a fact you had to be messing with her for maybe a few minutes. Before walking to school?"

*Luka sighed and started to explain....*

Luka" okay look I didn't do anything. All I said was that she was trying to impress so guy at her school?"

*Adrien laughed and looked at him and they both started to laugh *

Marinette " you know to be honest i never would have thought about you messing around and getting your own sister into trouble?"

Luka" oh hey it was only one time. I promise I will leave julkea alone from now on. I just wanted to get some payback from her pranking me all the time?"

As we laughed more and more the bell rang to start class. So we all walked down the same hallways to go to class. It was amazing how the day started off so great and at the end of it we were all exhausted.

I mean a normal school day would have been okay bit they had us doing a lots of things. Speaking of which we have study for our tests coming up and the curriculum activities. That's a whole other project..

I mean my day wasn't a good as i thought it was goint to be but I still learn a lot . From my friends and from the experiences that happen all around me.

Hey guys it's ladylover25. I'm so sorry I have been late updating this book. But not to worry. I thought about how to bring this book back to life . I hope you enjoy this chapter good night ...