Chapter Twenty

*Click. Click*

"Jin, can you dance around?" I ask him.

"What? You want me to dance? Won't that look weird?"

I chuckled. "But it's you. The fans will love it." Jin complies and starts dancing. I giggle at his silliness and kept taking pictures. "Okay!" I call out to him. Jin smiles and shoots a flying kiss in my direction.

"Yah! Don't send kisses to her!" Taehyung runs up.

"Yah?" Jin looks at him pretending to be offended, and walks up to us. "Yah? Mah! Who do you think you're talking to?"

I shook my head. "Babe, tell him you're mine!" Taehyung whines to me.

"Tae, I'm not doing this." I laughed. "Don't pick fights with your hyungs!"

"Wha- babe!" Taehyung yells out as I walked away. I waved my hand and went to my office to get the photos all ready.

After I was finished, I stopped by the practice room. "Tae, I'm leaving!"

Taehyung runs over, kissing me. "I'll be over in a few hours."

"Okay." I smiled. "Bye guys!" I waved to the others.

"Bye Y/n!" The called out.

I walked to my car and drove home. It was Saturday, so Yuri was at her father's house. I walked into my lonely apartment. I sighed and plopped onto the couch, and fell asleep.

I woke up once felt my phone start vibrating and pulled it out of my pocket. "Hello?" I answered, "Lawyer Lee? Is something wrong?"

I hear him sigh, "I'm sorry to tell you this... but it seems that Yuri's father, Kim Minho, has put in another claim that you cannot watch Yuri and are putting her in danger."

"What?! What do you mean? Nothing has changed..." I spoke into the phone confused.

"It seems that there are articles and news going on all over the media about you and Kim Taehyung."

"Wh-what?!" My eyes widen.

"I will call you back later with more details." He tells me.

"Thank you Lawyer Lee." I hung up the phone. I quickly looked it up on the internet.

I pressed on a YouTube video.

'BTS Kim Taehyung has a secret relationship with his staff?'

"It seems that BTS Kim Taehyung is actually dating BigHit staff member Park Y/n. We were given a statement that they weren't in a relationship from BigHit themselves, but it seems that love must have sparked between the two. A picture was leaked of the two cuddling and Taehyung kissing Y/n on the side of her head. What do you guys think about this?"

My eyes began to water and I fell to my knees.

Why was this happening... H-how was this happening. I don't even know what to do anymore. What if I lost Yuri because of this. Those stupid judge and lawyer are taking Minho's side. I... I might really lose her...

I sobbed and threw all the objects that were near me around. I heard the door open, shut, and then I was engulfed in a tight embrace. "Hey... what's wrong? What happened?"

I shook my head and pushed him away. "M-maybe we should break up..."

His eyes widen. "Wh-what? N-no... Why?!"

"Maybe it was a bad idea for us to be together... Maybe I wouldn't have had trouble keeping Yuri..." I sobbed. "Or maybe Minho would have won full custody and would never let me see my daughter ever again." My eyes widen once I realized what I had said to him. I quickly hugged him. "I-I'm so sorry..." I feel his arms wrap around me. "He is trying to get full custody over Yuri again... he said I wasn't fit to be her mom..." I cried onto his shoulder.

"Sh..." He rubs my back. "Babe..."

"There's articles all over the internet... about us." I told him.

"I mean... it was bound to come out at some point. That was a risk when we started dating... You knew that." Taehyung spoke softly.

"I know... I know. I guess I just didn't expect it to come out so quickly." I tell him.

* * *

Monday morning came, I was cooking breakfast for when Yuri came. I heard the doorbell ring. I walked over and opened the door. Yuri runs and hugs onto my legs. "Mommy." She whimpers. 

I looked up at him confused, and he shrugs. "What's the matter baby?"

"I have work, so I'm gonna go now. Bye Yuri." He says.

"Say bye Yuri." I tell her.

She turns around and waves. "Bye daddy..."

He smiles and leaves. I shut the door and locked it. I pulled up Yuri and walked back into the kitchen. "Are you hungry baby girl?"

"Yes please." She spoke. I sat her on the chair, but she whimpers, "Nooo, mommy."

Yuri was acting weird. Yes, sometimes she comes back sad, but she never this clingy.

"Mommy is just grabbing your plate and milk." I tell her, and quickly grabbed her food. While she was eating, I noticed something. I tilted and squinted my eyes to see better.

No...

After breakfast, I gave Yuri a bath to confirm my suspicion. And... I was right. She had bruises on her arms and legs. 

"Baby girl." I spoke, as she played quietly with her toys. "Yuri-ah." She looks up at me. "Where did you get these owies?"

Yuri began to look frightened, "I not suppose to say." She spoke in a small voice. 

I got her all dressed and grabbed my phone, secretly recording our conversation. I crouched down next to her. "Baby girl, you know this is a safe place. Mommy and daddy will always protect you. You're safe here. But mommy needs to know what happened." I tell her calmly, brushing my hand through her damped hair.

Yuri frowns. "D-daddy hit me." My eyes widen and waters. "He said I not suppose to talk about mommy and daddy there. He said that when I over there mommy and daddy not in my life." She looks up at me. "What does that mean mommy? Mommy and daddy not in my life?"

Tears fell and I quickly wiped them away. "Yuri, remember when mommy and daddy told you not to listen to his words? Those words 'mommy and daddy are not in your life.' Don't listen to those words. Those are bad words." I frowned. I then remembered her birthday party and decided to ask her. "Baby, do you remember you're birthday party?" She nods. "What happened with your father? What happened with the word 'bunny?'"

Yuri tenses up, and shakily looks around frightened.

What the fuck are you planning Kim Minho... I'm not letting you win this. I'm taking Yuri away from you now.

I smiled and tried to get her mind off of it. "It's okay baby, we won't talk about that." I hugged her. I stopping the recording and took pictures of the bruises and sent them all to my lawyer.

You're done now Kim Minho.