Chapter Eight

I groaned, waking up to a phone ringing. I felt an arm wrapped around my waist, and turned to see Taehyung fast asleep. We were still fully clothed, he just snuck into my bed. 

Idiot...

I heard a phone ring again, and this time I knew it wasn't my phone that was ringing. I turned around to face Taehyung and shook him. He moans, not wanting to wake up. I sighed and sat up to grab his phone.

10 missed calls from Jin Hyung
15 missed calls from Jimin
100+ messages from BTS

My eyes widen. I quickly shook Taehyung again. "Yah! Kim Taehyung!" Taehyung pouts, opening his eyes. "You idiot, wake up! Call your hyungs!" I showed him the phone. Taehyung's eyes widen a bit, and he sits up. Taehyung takes his phone and checks the messages. 

"Shit..." Taehyung mumbles.

"What?" I asked him.

"There was people following us yesterday..." Taehyung groans and runs his hand through his hair in frustration.

"What?!" I spoke out in shock. "What do you mean? They followed us to the apartments then?"

Taehyung sighs, and shows me his phone. My eyes widen, there were pictures of me and him talking by the car before heading to the apartment, and then another picture of us walking into the apartment building with Yuri. 

"Wh-what do we do...?" I asked him worriedly.

"I'll leave... I think we'll have a meeting..." Taehyung sighs. "Don't worry... I won't let anything happen to you." 

"I know." I smile. Taehyung leans in closer to me, slowly closing the distance between us. Our lips only inches apart when...

His phone rang again. Taehyung sighs pulling away and I let out a small giggle. He gives me a playful glare. I bit my lip as he answered his phone. "Oh... hyung." He says. "Yeah... I'll text you the address... Mmm okay. Bye." He hangs up the phone. Taehyung throws his phone onto the nightstand and pushes me down onto the bed, locking my hands above my head. Taehyung leans his body onto mine, and slowly inches his face towards me. "They're going to come pick me up soon." He tells me softly. "I don't know when I'll get to see you again..." The tips of out noses touched. I gulped trying to calm myself down. "Have you thought about my question last night?" Taehyung asked as he went down and kissed next to my lips. "I do like you... Y/n..."

I shut my eyes not being able to process anything. Sure he did interest me. It felt nice being around him... but was I ready to be in another relationship?

"Tae..." I spoke out. "I... I don't know..." I whimpered out. "I'm confused with everything..."

I feel Tae interlock our hands, and then he kisses me passionately on the lip. Once again I felt the butterflies come back. I tighten my fingers around Taehyung's as I kissed back. Taehyung begins to kiss down my chin and to my neck the lightly suck. I bit my lip trying not to make any noises. But before anything could go any further, we heard crying. I gasped and pushed Taehyung off of me. 

"Sorry... Yuri's crying..." I quickly ran out of the room and to Yuri's room. Yuri sat on her bed crying. "Aw, baby what's wrong?" I ran over to her and sat in her bed, pulling her into a tight hug.

"I wan' mommy..." She cried into me. 

"Mommy's here babes." I cooed to her. I looked up to see Taehyung standing at the doorway worriedly. I looked down at Yuri and pulled away from the hug so she had the ability to turn. "Look who's here Yuri." I smile softly. She turns to see Taehyung there. Yuri began to cry again. I frowned, looking at my daughter worriedly. "Oh... baby what's wrong?" I thought seeing Taehyung would've made her happy... not sad.

"Mommy not like him wight? He not daddy?" My eyes widen at her words. She actually understood it. "I maked mommy sad... because I call him daddy when he not." I felt my eyes begin to water. "Oh no!" I hear Yuri start sobbing. "I maked mommy cry!"

I didn't even know what to tell her. "N-no Yuri... It's okay." My voice shook. I glanced over Taehyung. Taehyung walks over and crouches next to the bed. Yuri pouts as she looks over at him. 

"Yuri-ah..." Taehyung's voice was soft. "I may not be your dad, but I don't mind you calling me that." He smiles to her. "Whatever is comfortable for you." He pat her head. "Of course, that's if your mom is okay with it." He glances over at me. 

I bit the inside of my lip, and the sigh, nodding. "Okay..." I whispered out.

Yuri leans over and hugs Taehyung. She cries into his shoulder. I felt some tears fall down my face, and Taehyung watches me with soft eyes. My heart skipped a beat as he lifted his hand to my face and wipes the tears away.

After awhile, Yuri had calmed down and we had her play in her room while Taehyung and I talked in the living room. "I'm so sorry for her calling you dad... I don't know why she thought that and-"

"Hey..." Taehyung spoke calmly. "Like I said... I don't mind it."

"Tae, you have a busy life. You can't just focus on my daughter and I." I tell him. 

Taehyung takes my hand in his. "I told you already Y/n. I like you... and I really care about you and Yuri. I really hope that you'd believe me."

"It's just hard... The only love life I had was ruined. I have a daughter, who doesn't even know that the man who takes her every Friday is her real father. My life is literally messed up, but Yuri is the only one keeping me going... I... I just don't know how I should feel about this Tae... I mean... I can tell you that I definitely do feel something for you... I'm just not sure what it is yet."

Taehyung caresses my cheek. "It's okay not to know. I'll wait for you, and I'm always here." I smiled at Taehyung. He leans in and kisses me softly. "I'll protect you two." I felt tears fall, and he quickly wipes them away. "Don't worry."

"How can I not worry Tae... There's just so much-" He cut me off by kissing me again. Before anything else could happen his phone rang. Taehyung pulls away and answers the phone.

"Okay. I'll be down." He hung up the phone and looks back at me. "They're here." I just nod, and Taehyung caresses my cheeks. "I'll call you when everything is settled."

"Okay." I answered softly.

Taehyung gives me a soft smile, and the kisses my cheek. "Yuri-ah!" Taehyung calls out. "I have to go, come give me a hug!" Yuri comes out giggling and he picks her up to hug her. Yuri kisses Taehyung's cheek and he smiles.

"Bye bye daddy." Yuri turns and comes into my arms. We walked him to the door and wave him goodbye.

"Bye!" He calls out.