FIFTY FIVE: PUNISHMENT

[MATURE SCENES AHEAD. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK]

"Tell me what really happened five years ago"

I was about to call them para sa agahan but I heard something na alam kong tungkol sakin.

I looked at her, napalunok sya at tumungo. Chin up baby, you're getting into my nerves.

"I-I left because.."

Lumapit ako sa kanya. I pinned her to the wall at inangat ang paningin nya. I looked at her eyes, ganito makipag usap Eli. "You left, because?"

C'mon baby. You have to speak and spill the truth. I'm fucking tired of lies.

"I w-was p-pregnant," nauutal na sagot nya habang nakatingin sa ibang bahagi.

My lips parted as I heard her words. She was pregnant? Does that mean Vrai is m-mine? Fuck! H-How the hell I didn't know? Hindi ko manlang naisip na posible nga'ng mabuntis ko sya.

I punched the wall beside her out of anger. Bumilis ang pag hinga ko at napapikit dahil sa frustration na nararamdaman ko. This is shit! Hindi nya manlang sinabi sa akin noon pa lang! Lumayo ako sa kanya at tinalikuran sya. I need to breathe, fuck!I gently massage my temple habang pinipigilan ang mga nag babadya kong luha.

"I-I'm sorry. Let m-me explain C-Cleo," pag mamakaawa nya habang humihikbi. Hinarap ko sya at tinitigan. "N-Natakot lang ako Cleo. Please u-understand me"

"Understand you? How about me, naiintindihan mo ba ako ha, Eli? Naiintindihan mo ba kung gaano kasakit ang ginawa mo sakin?" madiin kong tanong. I paused and licked my lower lip kasabay ng pagtulo ng mga luha ko. "Bakit hindi mo sinabi kaagad, Eli?! Tinago mo sakin ang anak natin sa loob ng limang taon, tapos sasabihin mong intindihin kita?"

Lumapit sya sakin at niyakap nya ako ng mahigpit pero binitaw ko sya sakin. I made her cry once again.  "Wag mo akong yakapin, Eli"

Dahil baka makalimutan kong galit ako at bumalik na naman sayo ng walang kahirap-hirap.

"C-Cleo, I'm s-sorry," she begged while still crying. Tumalikod ako sa kanya at umiling. I can't stand seeing her like this.

"Akala ko yung pag iwan mo sakin ang pinaka masakit sa lahat, hindi pa pala," I chuckled while letting my tears flow down to my cheeks. "Alam mo kung ano yung higit na masakit? Yun ay ang tawagin akong Uncle ng sarili kong anak. You don't know the feeling, Eli. Dahil hindi naman ikaw yung pinagkaitan ng karapatan"

Kapag bumabalik sakin ang munting boses ng anak ko habang tinatawag akong Uncle ay para bang dahan-dahan akong sinasaksak. Look what you've done, Eli. You broke me once again.

Humarap ako sa kanya at muli syang sinandal sa pader. I gently wiped her tears at dahan-dahang dinampi ang mga labi ko sa kanya until she kissed me back. Binuhat ko sya papuntang kama at pinag patuloy ang pag halik, I kissed her aggressively. I sucked and licked her lower lip and kissed her more. My hands started to move down to her back. Our lips touched again, I traced her bottom lip begging for her to open her mouth.

Damn it. I hate how weak I am when it comes to her. I just can't see her cry and beg. She's my weakness and my strength at the same time.

She opened her mouth slightly and I felt her tongue on mine. We parted our lips and looked at each other's eyes. "I'm mad. Do something"

She looked at me na parang naiilang. "A-Anong gagawin k-ko?"

I kissed and whispered in her ear. "First, you have to fucking cut your relationship with the other guy"

It made me really jealous, knowing that she spent her five year with that bastard.

"Hindi ko b-boyfriend si C-Chandler," nahihiyang sagot nya.

I furrowed and raised my eyebrow. Chandler? Seems familiar. "Our son keeps on calling him Papa, and it kills me"

Tumango sya at napalunok habang naiilang na nakatingin sakin. Yes, that's how you do it. I want you to feel that I'm not the Cleo whom you left before, not anymore. I changed, I am more mature now. I can make you scream for more, you'll see.

"Second, explain everything to our son. Is he carrying my name?" I asked. Bahagya syang napakagat sa labi at umiling. Talagang wala siguro syang planong ipakilala sakin ang anak ko. "We'll change that. I want him to carry my name. Same as you are"

I planted a soft peck on his lips and continue talking. "Next, I want you to stay with me no matter what. In short, you have to marry me. I won't take no for an answer"

"W-What? Teka lang, how about y-your parents?" nag tatatakang tanong nya.

"You don't have to worry. Ako na ang bahala kila Mom. And about your family, we'll talk to them as soon as possible. Now tell me kung may iba ka pang inaalala," I asked sarcastically at bahagya lang syang umiling. Good.

"And last.." I paused and kissed her neck down to her chest. I can sense that she's nervous. I removed her loose shirt and gently traced her waist upward.

"C-Cleo," she softly moaned my name so I kissed her neck down to her peaks and massage it like a pro. I unbuckled her brassiere and looked at her eyes. She's fucking turned on and I am too. Fuck. I do missed her husky voice, I missed everything about her, from head down to her toes.  It's been five fucking years since I heard her moaning my name.

I massage the left one and kissed the other one. She's catching her breath and looked at me with her dizzy eyes. Hinawakan nya ang laylayan ng damit ko. So you want me naked now, hon? I removed my shirt and kissed her deeply. I removed her shorts and massage her there. Fucking wet.

"C-Cleo, p-please"

I unbuckled my belt and removed my pants including my underwear. I will mark and plant a bomb for the second time around.

"I love you, Eli. Yes, you will marry me,"

My hands gripped her hips as I entered her slowly. Her moan filled the air, gasping as I filled her with my massive thing.

I stopped for awhile even though I really want to continue. "You know what's the last thing you'll do to be forgiven?"

Umiling sya. Damn baby, you're fucking hot. Alright, I'll tell you.

"... I want to see you bearing a child, weeks from now," I continued and smirked at her priceless reaction. Oh please, don't be surprised. Yes, you know what I mean.

+

I thought being with her is so impossible. She's beyond my reach, a walking diamond, indeed.  Hindi ko akalain na in just a snap, magiging akin sya. Sobrang dami naming naranasan, we're like in a rollercoaster ride. Nakakahilo, nakakapagod pero masaya.

Ang babaeng akala ko ay hanggang pangarap lang, ngayon ay kasama ko nang bumuo ng panibagong pangarap para sa aming pamilya. This is more than I expected. Ngayon, sigurado akong wala ng makakasira samin.  Wala kahit ano, wala kahit sino. This time, totoo na. No more lies.