Chapter 6- Arrival On Namek

"Hey! Y/N! Look we're here!" Gohan Yelled. I quickly sat up from my bed. Finally, after a month of space travel, with the only training I could get being Image Training. I stood up to look out of the window and see a Large, Green planet.  I began putting on my gi.

The ship touched down on the beautiful blue grass. 

"Wow, This place is beautiful, the grass, the water, the skies," Gohan said.

"God this is boring," I said swiftly after.

"Hey, The dragon radar is picking up 4 Dragon Balls over there!" Bulma said with excitement,

"That's great and all, but I think we may have another problem," I said calmly, pointing behind the other 3.

"W-Wait isn't that- that's a Saiyan ship!" Krillin said, trembling with fear, " t-that means, it's v-v-Vegeta." 

"Oh well," Bulma said, "Y/N is as strong as him, plus we have you and Gohan to help him!"

"Yeah, about that," I said, "Saiyan's Get stronger every time they almost die, right? Well, after almost dying, I got to Vegeta's level. Well, He almost died back on Earth, so he'll be stronger now, probably way stronger than me, Gohan and Krillin Combined." 

"Well, atleast it's only Vegeta that we've got to deal with, am I right guys?"  Krillin said.

"Yeah I guess that's a positive, we may be able to tire him out eventually and then- HOLY SHIT WHAT IS THAT?" I scream.

"Language!" Bulma says with shock.

"Not the time Bulma, there's like 50 People over there, all as strong as Vegeta."I say.

"Y-Yeah, and that one at the front, He's like 100 Vegeta's." Krillin said nervously.

"Wait, Who are these two, they seem pretty weak." I said. 

"Yeah, they're about the strength of Krillin so pretty weak." Gohan replied.

"Hey You! Stay still and we'll shoot you!" One of the guys said, he was wearing armour similar to that of the three saiyans.

"Wait, Don't you mean or we'll shoot you?" Krillin said with confusion.

"We know what we said" The other guy said as he shot at us, I dodged, which I soon regretted, as it then hit the ship, sending it into flames.

"N-No, Our Ship!" Bulma Said.

I got really mad and quickly hit them both into the water, knocking them out.

"Oh man." Krillin Said, "Bulma, Call Master Roshi and tell him that we need a new ship, and based on the powers we just sensed, probably Goku."

"O-Ok, I'll go do that now." Bulma said visably shaken.

"We should use this cave to hide in." Gohan said.

"Yeah that's a good idea." I said.

"And guys, that group of people from before, they had 4 dragon balls." Bulma said.

"Huh, I guess we're rivalling Vegeta and those guys for the dragon balls." I said.

"Yeah, and they're going towards a fith." Bulma said.

"Mabye we should go to the dragon ball, get a look at the competition." Krillin said.

"Good idea!" I said, "Let's Go!"