Chapter 2- Goku's Brother

Your POV

All were disturbed at the sudden power disturbance coming straight for them, It was not familiar to them, but they could tell it was incredibly powerful. Bulma instantly grabbed me and my little brother and put us behind her. Something had popped up in the sky in the distance, although it was too hard to see yet. After a while, the tall figure descended in front of us he was tall, was wearing weird clothes, had abnormally long hair and, just like me and my little brother had a tail. He looked really strong as well.

"Who are you?" Dad said.

"It would seem I finally found you, Kakarot." The Strange man said.

"You might be at the wrong place, I don't know anyone called Kakarot." My dad replied in a lot of confusion. 

"What do you mean, that's your name, Kakarot." The stranger replied, sounding just as confused as my dad.

"No. My name is Son Goku." Everyone at this point was confused and didn't understand what was happening.

"Look, buddy, I think you're at the wrong place," Said Krillin. The Man looked at him in disgust and slapped him into the house with his tail. Everyone looked shocked, angry, and a little bit scared.

"Ah! You Hit Krillin!" Said Dad, " Look, it's time for you to explain! Who are you?" My dad said, very clearly angry.

"It's become clear you've lost your memory Kakarot, so allow me to refresh it." The man said, " You're not born on this world, you were born on the faraway planet of Vegeta, home of the great warrior race, the Saiyans, you're one of us." Everyone looked so shocked "And as for me, I'm Raditz, your older brother."

If people didn't look surprised before, they sure did now.

"If Goku's an alien, what's he doing on earth?" Asked Krillin.

Raditz replied saying "Kakarot was sent to this planet to eradicate all life on it. Us Saiyans, as well as being great fighters, we're also great businessmen. We eradicate life on planets like these and then sell them for a large profit to any alien race that's willing to pay for it. That's why you're here, to destroy all life. You've done a miserable job." 

"I don't care if you're my brother, the things you're saying are horrible, I want no part of it, I'm Son Goku, and I'm from the earth!" My dad said, clearly very frustrated.

"Very Well," Raditz said, "100 Bodies, if 100 Bodies are laid on this beach by morning, I'll give you these back, he said as he grabbed me and my little brother by the scruff of our necks.

"Get off of me!" I screamed, trying to put up a fight, to no avail.

"If 100 Bodies aren't on this beach by tomorrow, I guess I'll just have to take these back to my comrades," Raditz said and flew off.

3rd Person

"No, Get back here!" Yelled Goku.

"It's no use," A mysterious voice said. Everyone turned around and was shocked.

It was... It was... Piccolo!

"You can't beat him on your own, I still want to rule the world, but the only chance we have of winning here is if we team up," Piccolo said.

"Fine, but if you try to conquer the world again after this, I'll stop you again!" Goku said as he and piccolo flew off into the distance.