Chapter 1- Meeting Old Friends.

I'm enjoying a peaceful nap after training with dad in the morning until I wake up to a sudden noise.

"Wake Up!"

I jolt up suddenly to see my mother Chi-Chi.

"You, Gohan, and your dad are going to meet your dad's old friends, get dressed and get ready now!"

"Ok mom, I'll get dressed now."

I was gonna meet my dad's old friends who he used to fight with, which really excited me, what if they were as strong as him! That would be so fun! I got dressed and ran outside to see my little brother Gohan and Dad sitting on the flying nimbus.

"Hop on!" My dad said in his usual happy tone.

I got on behind dad and we flew away across the sea.

After a short while, we arrived at a stray island with a house on it, labeled "KAME HOUSE". We then landed as several people came out, including a talking turtle, a talking pig, an old man, a bald midget, and a blue-haired woman. 

"Hey, Goku Who are these little guys?" The Blue Haired Woman asked.

"Goku just because we found you in a forest as a child doesn't mean you can go around stealing children," The midget said.

"What do you mean? These are my sons" Goku said.

There was lots of shock amongst the crowd, mainly that Goku had managed to have a child, let alone two.

"So Goku, when are you gonna start training them?" The Bald one who identified himself as Krillin asked.

"Well, I've started training Y/N, and he's pretty strong but Chi-Chi is constantly making them study and I haven't really been able to train Gohan yet."

After a while of gentle conversation among the adults, Whilst me and Gohan were playing with the turtle. Then Dad seemed disturbed at something.

"What is it, dad?" I say.

"There's a power heading straight this way!" He says "And a bad one at that!"