Chapter 3 - Brother Vs Brother, Goku vs Raditz!

Your POV

"Let my brother out of there!" I screamed at my uncle.

"Shut it you little brat!" He yelled back as he punched me in the face, hurting me badly. I was in a lot of pain but I had to get my little brother out of there, I played dead for a while though to get myself out of the situation. I knew I was hurting him but I was hopeless, I'd wait for dad to arrive, then I'd surprise him.

3rd Person

"We need to go quick!" Goku said, "Y/N may be able to handle Raditz but Gohan is nowhere near as strong." 

Finally, Goku and Piccolo touched down in front of Raditz. 

"Where are my sons!" Goku yelled straight away.

"Well, the crying baby is in the pod, as for the one who wouldn't shut up, well he's over there," Raditz said as he pointed to Y/N's body.

"You monster!" Goku yelled and rushed Raditz. Piccolo, clearly annoyed that Goku had attacked early in a fit of rage, joined the fight. All of their attacks were borderline ineffective. Y/N Watched with half an eye open to join the attack. Y/N Finally saw Raditz with his back turned and quickly got up and two-footed him in the back, which was enough to knock him over.

Goku's POV

"How? Me and Piccolo were doing nothing to him and Y/N has the power to knock him over?" My mind was filled with questions, and by the looks of things so was Piccolo's.

3rd Person

"W-Why You!" Raditz yelled as he got up.

"Don't ever touch my dad again!" Y/N yelled.

Raditz then managed to catch Y/N off guard and knocked him out cold.

Goku and Piccolo fought tirelessly against Raditz for a while, until after a while Piccolo lost his arm after an attack.

"Here's the deal, I have one attack that I can charge with one hand, although you'll need to distract him for 5 minutes," Piccolo said.

Goku went ahead with the plan and got absolutely destroyed by Raditz.

Your POV

I finally woke up after being bitch slapped by Raditz knocking me out and noticed a huge power. "We really are in trouble here," I thought "Wait a second! That power, it's not coming from Raditz, it's coming from the pod, that can't be right though, there's no one the-"

I realized what it was. "Oh my god, GOHAN!"

Dad's ribs were breaking and he was losing quickly, But wait, where's Piccolo? Then I looked to my left. He was missing an arm! And, Charging an attack? Then I realized, Dad was just distracting him. The power from the pod kept rising, what was going on?

"STOP HURTING MY DADDY!" Was heard screamed from the pod's direction. Everyone looked to see the pod break into millions of pieces with Gohan emerging from it. He then dived forward and headbutted Raditz in the chest, breaking his armour.  Everyone was in complete and utter shock. Then I noticed something, Piccolo looked done. He stared at me as if it was the signal that his attack was ready. I knew what I had to do, I just didn't know if I had the strength to do it. Then I thought of Mom, and Gohan, and knew I must do it. I Ran and grabbed Raditz in a full nelson. 

"What are you doing you little brat!" Raditz yelled.

"PICCOLO DO IT!" I yelled!

"No! Y/N! GET OUT OF THERE!" I heard dad yell.

"SPECIAL BEAM CANNON!" Piccolo yelled.

Goku POV

No! I can't let my son die! I'll push him out of the way and take the attack. But then the worst outcome happened, Y/N took the hit. And so did I. 

3rd Person

The Evil Raditz had finally been killed, but at a cost, Goku and Y/N were killed in the attack too. Gohan fell by the side of his big brother and dad and started bawling his eyes out. Half of his family had died. 

After a while, an aircraft landed behind them. 

"Goku, Y/N! You Can't Die! I Brought you Senzu Beans!" Krillin said while running to us.

"Yeah, I don't think that's going to work." Said Goku.

"Why?" Said Krillin.

"I kinda have a hole in my Oesophagus" Y/N Replied.

"Wait then how are you breathing" Krillin replied.

Goku and Y/N's eyes both shut.

"Oh my god," Krillin said, "They're dead."

"I Can't Believe it!" Bulma said, "The poor kid was only 6!"

Then a blood-curdling roar was heard. Piccolo's arm regenerated.

Time Skip and the characters find out about Nappa and Vegeta

"Krillin," Piccolo said.

"Yeah?" He replied.

"I'll be taking Gohan, he has a lot of potential and I need to train him, he was a vital asset against Raditz and we need him against these Saiyans," Piccolo said calmly.

Piccolo then flew off with Gohan, to put him through his tough training.

Goku and Y/N were soon to start their training as they set off on snake way to King Kai's Planet.