Double Date part 2

For LindonSound

Sorry the actual double date with Reddie took so long, idk ive just been so unmotivated to write im sorry hope you like it!

First, like all things with Richie and Eddie, they began to insult each other but that's as they say love language I guess, their's anyway..

We met up with Eddie, who had been avoiding his mom as usual recently, (because if she knew how gay he is, she'd try to pray it away or something stupid) down the street from his house, he looked a bit red as he saw Richie, maybe because of his feelings for him or because he literally ran away from his house. Probably both though

He brought his inhaler slowly to his lips as he grinned rather nervous but so in love.

"H-hey, Richie, you look.. wow."

I watched as he used it and then turned my attention to Richie who had the same look on his face, glasses fogging up.

"Thanks, you look wow too, Eds." He was nervous but being himself, flirted and winked anyway as he wiped his glasses with a part of his shirt so he could see Eddie clearly, as Richie then tried to get his hair to not stick up so much.

"Looks like his hair is excited too." I giggled, gently nudging Bev's arms and took her hand carefully into my own as I held it. She laughed softly at my comment and moved a loose strand of hair, behind her ear, grinning at me, eyes looking lovingly into my own as I smiled back.

"Hey, so, we should go now if we don't wanna miss the movie." Eddie's voice brought me back to reality and I quickly looked at him and could only nod, forgetting how to speak for a minute.

Beverly always has that affect on me.

She just smirked happily as we followed the two boys, walking a bit behind them, enjoying the cool summer air as it became later in the evening.

"We have to make sure it goes well for them." she whispered, playing with my hair.

"Agreed." I nodded blushing, and became focused on what we set out to do.

"Are you worried? C'mon, tell me what you're thinking, love." She said, tickling me a little, making me laugh quietly and I blushed, rolling my eyes playfully at her.

"When did you becoming british?" I teased, smirking at her, a soft chuckle coming from my lips, I moved my attention from her to the guys, hoping things were okay so far.

"There's a lot I can do, y/n." I heard her say, picturing it in my thoughts that she was smirking now. Such a flirt.

We stopped outside of the movie theater now, the aroma of freshly popped popcorn moving outside now as people had come and gone from inside, looking happy and shocked as they talked about different movies around us.

Not very fond of people, especially large groups, I moved closer to Bev, who squeezed my hand, lovingly.

"W-what should we see?"

"Death arms 3: The Revenge Of The Living!" Richie exclaimed, very excited and Eddie was excited too but went on about how much blood and death was in that movie.

"The first two movies aren't this action packed, Eds, you have to see it, I promise, you'll love it. It's a Richie promise. Those promises are the best kinds. Come on, y/n, Bev, what do you say? Are you two wimps or losers?"

Wimps and Losers don't sound like there's a good option out of the two but we know what he meant, of course.

"Losers." I chuckled at how funny it seemed. Because as Richie puts it: