imagine #2 m'aimes-tu je ne peux que souhaiter

After you saw Beverly and Bill kiss, (I think this is a good song.. although im not sure if english translation is accurate, I'm not french. I like the song though.)

It was the end of it all, and all of you finished promising that if it came back all of you would too, to kill it once and for all. You hated the feeling of the sharp piece of glass on your palm but made the promise to your friends ignoring the pain. You smiled at your friends.

You were bleeding a little on your face from Pennywise trying to cut you open for some reason before he would kill you and Beverly stopped him from killing you but you were bleeding on your face from his attacks.

You were bruised and in pain after but glad you and your friends stops him. At least, for a while.

Everyone said goodbye and soon it was just, Bill, Bev and you, but noticing he wanted to talk to her alone, you began to leave.

"Bye Bill, Bev." You waved a little but they didn't see you. They were too focused on each other, talking.

"I'll be leaving tomorrow, gonna stay with my aunt." You frowned, barely hearing her words. You'd miss her most of all but you knew she should leave, head towards something, something important, not stay in this horrible, small, evil town..

You saw her start to leave and he ran after her.

"Wait!"

He quickly and gently kissed her and then moved back, afraid he upset her, that she didn't feel the same and he ruined their friendship..

But she gently placed her bloody hand on his neck and smiled at him at look at his eyes and then his lips and then she kissed him, they shared a sweet and gentle soft kiss and then she pulled away and smiled at him, her pretty red hair blowing in the wind, her mesmerising eyes shining as she looked into his cool blue ones and began to smile at him.

"Bye" she said softly, and a smile made up her pretty face.

You smiled sadly and continued walkimg away and stop looking at them. But your heart ached, you were happy though because she liked him. But you wished she had felt the same for you. You just wanted her to be happy and know that you loved her. Even if her heart hadn't been thinking about you, that you loved her, so much.

Beverly is amazing and smart and beautiful. She'd end up doing somethimg great with her life and hopefully she'd find love and someone who would never hurt or upset her.

You hoped you were important to her and so maybe she'd write you back after the many letters you had wrote to her after she had moved and been gone for a few years now..

I mean you are really close after all.. so you thought you'd tell her how you feel in a letter.

You moved away but never forgot her or the rest of the losers club and lived in Franch and were learning french.

You sighed, and tried fixing the words on a letter you wrote to her again.

"No that's not good enough. Not for her.."

"Ugh, just tell her you love her!"

Dear, Beverly you started to write to her and after a while you finished it.

Tu es si belle comme l'art, je t'aime.
You are so beautiful, like art. I love you.
m'aimes-tu je ne peux que souhaiter..
Do you love me, I can only wish..
Je devais t'aimer alors j'ai vu la pluie
I was supposed to love you then I saw the rain
j'ai cligné des yeux et puis tu n'étais pas le même
I blinked and then you weren't the same.
je t'aimerai toujours
I will always love you though
Love, always yours, y/n l/n.
Mon cœur t'appartient.
You have my heart.

You finished writing your letter and sent it out, unknowingly to you that Beverly always held your letters close to her heart and gave her hope and she felt something she never had even in her current relationship..

Love.

(You had then moved back to Derry to help mike because you knew IT might return.)

(A/n: Im probably gonna do a part two but maybe not in french bc idk any and i put it in google translate so forgive me if any thing is incorrect)