2- The Gift

Rose's P.O.V.

"You are doing very well sister! Just remember to never let your guard down." Right now I am training with Thor for the last few minutes that I have in the day that I can spend. I have a ball to go to tonight!

"Alright Thor. Do you mean like you just did?"

"What ever do you-" I didn't let him finish talking as I hit him with a ball of water.

"Good work!" Someone says from behind me. I turn around to see who it is, and I see my mother, Frigga- Queen of Asgard.

"Hello mother." Thor and I said unanimously.

"Thor, it is time for you to go get ready for tonight." She said to him. He started walking away, and she turned towards me. "Rose, I have a dress ready for you in your room, along with a present from your father and I. Now, go along and get changed." she said, shooing me towards the castle.
"Oh! Rose, I almost forgot. Loki said to go to his room. He has something for you." she added.

"Okay, mother. Thank you." I said, walking towards my room. I go in, and on my bed I see the most beautiful dress I have ever seen! It's white, with silver pieces of armour in certain spots. I put it on, and it looks even better on me! I just kind if wish that it was blue like the sky.
I look into the mirror, and the dress is acting funny, if that's even possible. then it started fading into the color I wanted!

"This is amazing!" I said out loud. then I noticed something else in my bed, that I didn't notice before. It's an archery set! It has a white bow, with silver markings all over it, and my quiver matches it. Then, there are multiple arrows in it, all different colors.

"Now I have to go see what Loki wants." I start walking towards his room, which I just a few doors down. I open the door calling out to him, but no one answers.

"Loki! Come out, come out wherever you are!"

No answer.

I go into where his closet is, because I've seen him in her before, crying about how useless he was.Which he isn't! He just thinks that he is. It really is quite sad to see him in that state of mind.

I open the door, and a puff of gold dust comes out. It starts floating, but it was just a cloud. Then it started forming words. It read:

'Hello Rose.
Meet me in the palace gardens. Also, bring a weapon of your choice and bring your horse, Snow.See you soon.'

Just great. Loki is sending me on a wild goose chase. I wonder what he has for me now.