13- The Captain, the Doctor, and the Spy

Rose's P.O.V.

I step out of the plane, and Maria quickly grabs my wrist, and drags me into the Heli-Carrier.

"Go get changed! Make sure you look presentable. Natasha and Coulson's planes will be here any second now."
She says as she pushes me into my room to get changed.

"Fine." I respond, dragging the word out.

I quickly change into a dress with the top half is white, and the bottom half is light blue, with a thin brown belt. I put on some brown ankle boots, and I put on an arrow necklace, and I grab my sunglasses, and I make my way out to the deck as fast as I can.

I put my sunglasses on as I step on to the deck, just as Natasha's plane lands. In the distance, I can see Coulson's plane as well.

"Rose!" I hear from behind me, and I turn around to see where the voice came from, only to almost be tackled to the ground by an invisible force.

"Hi Natasha. Welcome back!" I say, picking myself up, and giving her a hug.

"Thanks. Don't tell anyone I hugged you. It'll hurt my reputation." She whispers, winking, as she goes into the Heli-Carrier, I think to tell the Director that they have arrived.

I walk over to the plane, and I see someone that I recognize as Dr. Bruce Banner. A.K.A, the Hulk.

"You must be Dr.Banner. I'm Agent Rose." I say, stretching out my hand towards his to shake.

"You're right about that, Agent Rose. I'm only here to help with the Tesseract, right? They don't need...... the other guy?" He asks nervously.

"I'm not sure. I know less than you do right now. No one will tell me anything." I tell him, letting go of his hand. Just as we let go, the other plane lands.

"I'll be right back. I have to welcome the Captain." He nods, and I walk over to the other plane.

The doors open, revealing one of the only father figures I have, who is currently fangirling, and beaming with excitement, over the man next to him. The man beside him looks like he feels awkward, but I don't blame him. But man, is he cute! Wearing a leather jacket, with blond hair that looks like it was styled by a professional........ Stop it Rose! Get down to business!

"Agent Coulson. Captain Rogers." I say, acknowledging them.

"Please, call me Steve." He says, reaching out to shake my hand. I gave him my hand, but instead of shaking it, he kisses it! I can quickly feel heat rising to my cheeks.

"I'm Agent Rose. But you can just call me Rose, if you would like." I manage to say, slowly pulling my hand away from him. I am never going to wash that hand again.

"Rose! Come here for a sec." I hear Natasha call out.

I quickly run over to her, and she looks really sad, but only I can sense it.

"Rose, do you know about Clint?" She asks, covering up her feelings like a true spy.

"Yes... I... Did. I'm sorry....... I just couldn't tell you. I have a feeling if I talk about it anymore I'm going to cry." I stutter.

She nods, pressing her hand to her ear, probably having Fury talk to her.

"We have to get them inside." She mumbles, gesturing to the Cap- I mean, Steve, and Dr.Banner.

She walks to the door, and I walk over to the boys.

"You might want to get inside boys. It's going to get a little hard to breathe." I tell them, slowly making my way back to Natasha.

"They want to put me, in a metal,submerged, pressurized container?" Dr.Banner asks Steve, who in return just shrugs. Then, the engines start up.

"Oh no. This is much worse." He clarifies.

I go into the Heli-Carrier, and I can't help but laugh at his comment.

___________________________

Hey!
I know, but I'm sorry about the really late update. I've been really caught up in a lot of things, but hey! At least I updated. And I promise, in about one or two chapters, there will FINALLY be some action. Tell me what you think!

Love, Peace, and Tacos
-Rose