16- Scared of a Little Lightning?

Guys, I am so so so so so so sorry! I feel so bad for not updating in almost a month! Honestly, my sincerest apologies to you all. I have a bad excuse, but I'll tell you at the end of the chapter! I really don't want to keep you all waiting.

Rose's P.O.V. (finally......)

The boys pile into the plane, and Nat takes of for the Heli-Carrier. Loki is surprisingly quiet, and it's kind of freaking me out. I mean, a guy like him, who attacks a high end party in Germany, and gets almost everyone to bow down to him shouldn't give up that easily. I was about to ask Nat about her time with Stark, when Director Fury's voice starts crackling over the radio, asking how the mission went.

"Is he saying anything?" Nick asks. I look over at Loki, who currently has a stone like expression on his face, before shaking my head no.

"Not a word." Nat tells him, and he replies with, "Just get him here. We're low on time." With that, Nat ends the conversation with the click of a button.

I get up to see how Stark and Cap are getting along, only to see that they've started up a conversation. I take a seat, and listen in on their conversation.

"I don't like it." Steve says, after taking a moment to notice Loki's -still- stone like face.

"What? Rock-of-Ages giving up so easily?" Tony asks in a whisper, looking over his shoulder, quickly looking at the demi-god. I look at my so called 'brother', and when he catches my eye, I can see mixed emotions swimming in them. The three emotions I recognize are confusion, curiosity, and denial. He must be trying to figure out if I'm his 'dead' sister or not.

"No, I don't remember it being that easy." He says, looking straight ahead of him.

Then, something clicks in my brain.

Tony is super short compared to Steve! Even in his suit! I giggle a little at the thought, and they both look at me questionably. Loki is still staring at me like he was earlier.

"This guy packs a wallop." He adds, grimacing a little, but not enough to notice if you weren't staring at him or something. Wait, I noticed. I CAN NOT be staring at Captain America.

Okay, calm down Rose, you just seemed to notice out of the corner of your eye. That's all.

"Still, you were pretty spry for an older fellow. What's your thing? Pilates?" Tony asks, causing me to glare at him. He takes notice, and innocently shrugs. At least, as innocently as possible for Tony Stark.

"What?" Steve asked him, sounding more annoyed than confused.

"It's like calisthenics. You might have missed a few things while, you know, doing time as a Capsicle." He answers, being his usual snarky self.

Before I could intervene in their conversation before it gets heated, lightning cracks outside the plane, causing it to shudder. Suddenly I feel all the blood drain from my face, and I look to Loki, and he looks worried as well.

"What was that?" Nat asks from the front, trying to stabilize the plane, and the others look at Loki and I, but more so Loki.

"What's the matter? Scared of a little lightning?" Steve asks, directing the question towards Loki.

"I'm not overly find of what follows." He replies truthfully, and I finally realize what is about to happen.

Thor is coming for Loki.

Lightning cracks through the skies outside once again, and Nat calls out
"What's going in back there?" Still trying to stabilize the jet.

Suddenly, the bay doors open, revealing a man in silver and dark blue armour and a red cape with a hammer, eyeing everyone, before seeing Loki.

Tony fires up his repulser beams, taking a shot at the man, only for them to get blocked, and Tony end up getting knocked over with the hammer, struggling to get up.

The man walks over to Loki, and tips him out of his seat, before taking notice that I was there, and realization is seen spreading across his face.

"Rose?" He whispered, loud enough to be heard only by Loki and I.

He pulled me out of my seat, but not as harshly as he did Loki, before spinning his hammer, and flying Loki and I somewhere with him.

As I am flown out of the plane, three voices can be heard. Steve and Natasha are unanimously yelling my name, and Tony just says, "And now there's that guy."

The man glues into the woods, and I can't help but look at Loki, who looks greatly worried.

Great. This is going to be just great.

__________________________

Hi!
So, horrible excuse, but I've been really busy this month, with trying to get ready for my school competition, and dance, and a choir I'm in at my church for Easter, and birthdays, but ya. Horrible excuse. I meant to update on my birthday, which was the 14th of March, but the day didn't go as planned.
But, this chapter turned out better than expected. Sorry if it's a little short though. I can't really tell.

Thanks for reading!
-Rose