VII - reaction

The night passed while the day arrived. Birds chirping outside as the morning bell rang, signalizing the servants to get ready as the day already began. The day went as usual for Marinette, wake up early, instruct the other maid to their duties, assist the Royal Family, and make the royal castle presentable to guests. Today was just like any other day, however, the only difference this time was that she was someone else's girlfriend now, she had an amazing boyfriend who came and greeted her first thing in the morning by kissing her on the forehead; spent their lunch break together, eating under the shades of a big tree; and kissed her goodbye when the day came to an end. The people who saw all that decided to ask them when they reached their compound.

Marinette arrived at the compound, greeted by maids glancing at her, and when they arrived at the shared room, Marinette was now surrounded by the maids' curious eyes asking for an explanation. Marinette looked away nervously, while the maids kept looking at her. After a few minutes of stare contesting each other, Marinette gave up and left out a sigh, looked at the maids and whispered that she and Luka were together now, however the maids were staring at her, since she whispered so softly they didn't hear, then Marinette's face went red as she repeated louder that she and Luka were together, and then; at first, some maids looked shocked while other were sad since they also found the new head butler attractive, but they knew he had eyes only for Marinette, I mean, it was obvious; and after that, they began squealing and cheering and hugging each other, as they felt happy for their always serious and responsible head maid to have finally found someone who she could count and rely on. Marinette looked at the maids celebrating and tried to sneak out when a certain long, black haired maid with violet highlights pointed at Marinette and a short haired blond girl with blue eyes shouted that she was escaping, the other maids turned around and glared at her, who was now sweating, they stared at each other when Marinette moved and the maids followed her. They began running around the compound, maids trying to catch Marinette for more details, and when they finally caught her in a corner, Marinette resigned to her fate, as she saw maids approaching and bringing her to the shared room again to hear more. Marinette was now telling them how they met up at the garden after work, how they talked and got to know each other while walking, how he confessed to her, how she responded to him and how he sent her home after they talked. The maids were "aawwww"-ing her at how romantic that was, but someone with violet highlights was not satisfied, she knew there was probably more, and so, behind the crowd, the short haired blonde girl with blue eyes asked if that was all, and the maids then realized that there was something missing, and so they started asking for more. Marinette looked away nervously, sweating, while blushing a little, which gave her away, and now maids were all pressuring her to tell the details. After another few minutes of pressuring, Marinette gave up again and started, hesitantly, telling them how they hold hands when he sent her back, how he sent her spinning when they confessed, and how they hugged after that. Marinette was now flushing pink and looked away as she whispered about how they kissed under the moonlight. The maids heard it the first time, but they wanted Marinette to say it louder so they stared at her again, Marinette now flushing red repeated louder that they kissed and the maids began squealing again, but louder, which it probably could be heard from the male servants compound, while Marinette was now burying her face into the sofa's pillow.

Same thing happened on Luka's side. When he arrived at the compound, all the other servants were surrounding him with a serious expression on their eyes, as if they were examining something, Luka looked confused and raised an eyebrow to them, who continued looking at him.  Then, one of the servants raised his head, looked straight into Luka's eyes and asked if it was true that he took the head maid to himself, their faces now inch apart, as all the other servants stared at him the same way.  Luka was surrounded by stares and started to sweat, thinking about how they would react when he answered.  He gulped and answered with a weak yes, which threw all the servants away, as some were shocked with wide eyes and their mouths open; while some looked devastated, as Marinette was the crush of some of the servants and knights, however, they always found her hard to approach if that topic was going to be mentioned, so no one had really tried to actively pursue her, but still kept each other on good terms.  Luka was now taking steps back in order to escape while the others were still in a state of shock , when all the servants began glaring at Luka and wondered how he was able to get together with Marinette in such a short time, while they couldn't even approach her if they started talking about love.  In that moment, loud squealing could be heard in the distance and they looked into the direction of the female compound.  Luka chuckled and said, a bit too loud, that her babygirl got caught too, while looking outside the window, and then realized he said it out loud as the others were now staring at him with a scary expression that screamed both "go die" and "tell me everything that happened".  Luka began running around the compound as servants were chasing him.  After a few minutes of chasing and being chased, Luka ran towards the exit, only to find some servants posted there, and when he turned back, there were servants on every angle, Luka was sweating nervously as he looked around for another escape, but every time he tried to move, the other servants would also move in the same direction.  In  the end, Luka also resigned to his fate and raised the white flag, as he saw them approach and dragging him to a room, put him on a chair and a light illuminating him, he was not tied up, but he was in a room surrounded by all the other servants who blocked the way to the exit, so Luka decided to stay put and do what they told him.  Luka then thought of teasing them, and so he began telling them how they got together, describing  them how gorgeous Marinette looked in that day, how her beautiful eyes were looking at him lovingly, how sweet she smelled, and how warm she felt.  Servants were all glaring at him again and some looked like they wanted to punch him, Luka looked at them smugly and stuck his tongue out, and after teasing each other, he then told them everything, leaving aside the kiss, as it would only cause an uproar and he would never see the day he would get back to his room.  After he told them, they then let him go and the day ended as a tomorrow was approaching.  Both Marinette and Luka looked at the moon outside their windows and said their goodnights to each other, before going to bed and dream about each other.

A week passed since Marinette and Luka started dating, and this weekend was their day off, so they decided to go out and visit the town.