V - under the moonlight

It was evening, and both Marinette and Luka finished their works a bit later that day. They went to their room to prepare themselves for the supposedly "date" they would have at the garden.

Marinette arrived first, strolling around the garden of carnation flowers, squatting down to admire and caress their petals as they bathed under the full moon's light. Marinette then heard footsteps approaching. She stood up and turned to where the footsteps were from. There, standing a few meters in front of her, stood a handsome Luka in casual clothes; a white loose shirt that had the first three buttons unbuttoned, and black pants; which gave him a more cool and sexy appearance. Marinette stared as she felt attracted to him and his new aura he was emitting.

On the other side, while Marinette was looking at the flowers, a certain Luka arrived at the garden, and since it was big, he took some time to find Marinette. He was walking around while admiring the different kind of flowers displayed there. When he turned to the garden of carnation flower, he saw someone standing there. When that person turned around, it revealed to be Marinette. Luka was speechless. He couldn't find the right words to describe the view he was seeing now. There she stood in her white long vest tied at her waist, flaunting her slender and petite figure, and a checkered red, black and white shawl on her shoulders to protect her from the summer night breeze. Luka was astonished by how beautiful she looked. Her clothes gave her an elegant and pure look. Luka stared at her as he also felt attracted by the new aura Marinette was emitting.

Marinette and Luka stared at each other, admiring the new version of each other being displayed in front of them. The starry night and the garden of flowers illuminated by the full moon felt like nothing compared to the view they both were looking at.

Luka approached Marinette, took her hand and kissed her knuckles, while Marinette giggled softly. Then they started walking side by side around the garden. Luka was the first to talk as he apologize and asked if she felt troubled by what he did the day before, but Marinette reassured him that he didn't have to apologize as she enjoyed his little concert. They both chuckled and started talking about what they liked, what they disliked, their hobbies, and how was their work at the castle. After a good hour and a half of getting to know each other, Luka went and stood in front of her with a look of hesitation and confidence. He took both her hands and cupped them in his own. He stared at her beautiful blue eyes, which were reflecting the moon. His eyes then glanced down, looking at her pink lips, the urge to kiss her was strong but then got washed away as he had to do something else first. His eyes went back to her eyes, which looked at him with curiosity, then he began speaking, telling her about how he felt attracted to her the first time he saw her. How he felt warmth in his chest whenever he saw her around the castle. How he felt like they were the only ones in the world when he sang to her. How he felt like his heart was going to explode by how fast it was beating, butterflies in his stomach, and his mind going out of control, in that moment and whenever Marinette would look at him in the eyes with her own. And how all of those feelings he was feeling were screaming at him to tell her how much he loved her.

Marinette was listening to him attentively. When Luka began talking about how he was feeling, Marinette started to blush, and she would blush even harder every time Luka added how he felt. And when he confessed his love to her, Marinette's face was all red. She stared at him with a shy expression as Luka was now all red too. They stared into each other's eyes when Marinette started speaking. She told Luka about how she had bad memories with the feeling he conveyed to her. Luka looked down with a sad expression when two warm hands began cupping his cheeks and make him look up to Marinette, who continued telling him about how that feeling arose again when she met him, and how that feeling intensified whenever they would interact. Luka was now looking at her with hopeful and warm eyes, then Marinette continued by saying that because it was him, she would've tried trust her heart again. Luka's eyes were now sparkling with happiness and love. He hugged her and made her spin around because of how happy he was, and at first Marinette was taken by surprise, but then she started giggling as she was being spun around. Luka put down Marinette as the night breeze became stronger and hugged her, so that he could warm her up a bit. After some time, Marinette and Luka were looking at each other. This time, both of them showed love. Then, Luka began moving his face slowly towards Marinette as she did the same. Their eyes started closing as their nose were poking their faces, their breaths on each other's skin and lips almost touching. When their lips pressed against each other, it felt magical, as if both of them were floating on air, surrounded by stars and galaxies.

Marinette and Luka stood in the middle of the garden, kissing under the moonlight. After a few minutes they parted their lips as they needed air, both looking in each other's eyes, feeling a bit sad that their kiss had to come to a stop. Then Luka said that he loved her, using his breathy voice against her ear, Marinette blushed, kissed his cheek, and whispered back into his ear that she knew. Luka looked shocked for a moment but then started laughing, and suddenly he received a peck on his lips by Marinette, who told him that she loved him too, as if she was making it clear for Luka. She wanted Luka to know, and reassure him that she was there for him, that she would stay by his side, and that she was his now.