Chapter 12 Tris POV

Will told me that today he is proposing to Christina. I though it was so sweet. I'm not really a girly girl, but I'm a sucker for romantic things. He said he would do it in front of everyone tonight. All the girls are having a movie night and all the guys are supposed to be having a 'guys night'. But half way through the movie, Shauna is going to text Zeke and the boys are going to burst through the door with their violins and keyboards and play a romantic song, and then Will'll propose. I really hope I'll be the maid of honer- I mean, I really hope she says yes. I'm sure she will though. It's about 12:45 pm, Tobias is out getting lunch, so I though I might read one of the books Tori gave me for my birthday. Since two are a series, I'm going to start with the one that isn't. The Fault In Our Stars.
Once I start, I can't put it down.
Soon enough Tobias walks through the door with two muffins.
"Mmm, thanks."
--------
9:53 pm
In the middle of the movie were watching, Shauna texts Zeke. Only three minutes later, the door bursts open. Christina jumps out of her pants. Not literally, of course. Tobias is on the violin. They all start playing this beautiful song.
"Christina, I knew from the moment I met you that you were the one for me. I love you so much and I always will. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Will you do me the great honer becoming my wife?" Will says, beautifully.
"No, sorry."
My heart skips a beat.
Seriously?! No way.
Oh crap.
--------
Hey guys!!
Ok I haven't updated in months, IM SO SORRY!!!!! I'm writing another fanfic and that takes up my time. And attention. I don't consider myself a diehard divergent fan anymore. If you'll keep reading, it'll be slow updates. Maybe not as slow as this, though.
Anyway, short chapter, sorry.
Please vote and comment. And check out my other fanfic 'Bold With You (Densi Fanfic)'. The first two aren't very good but I think it gets better after that. Over all I think it's much better writing than this.
Anyway, byeeeeeee