Chapter 4 Tobias POV

Zeke, Shauna, Christina, Tris and I plan on going back into the city to try and find 'Uriah'. I am skeptical about it but it's the least I can do for Zeke, after accidentally killing Uriah. I really hope that we all make it back safely. I could'nt bear almost loosing Tris again.

"So it's settled then. We'll leave at midnight tonight. It's almost 8pm now." Zeke says.

"Everybody, get some sleep, we'll set the alarms for 11:40pm" Christina says and we all go to our cots to sleep but tonight Tris lays down in my bed with me. She rests her head on my chest and I wrap my arm around her waist to pull her closer.

"I've never seen Zeke or Christina that serious before." she whispers in my ear

"I know right!" I whisper yell. "Don't worry, I'm not going to let anything happen to you this time around. I love you."

"I love you too." She replies

"I love you three." I say, wondering if she will catch on.

"I love you, Four." She laughs slightly. "Hey, maybe after all this is sorted out, we could go find Caleb." She suggests.

"Sure, goodnight."

"Goodnight." And with that she drifts of into sleep. And I follow her.

-----------------

11:40 PM

I wake with a start when the alarms go off. I haven't used one in a while. I see Tris sitting up next to me.

"Alright, everyone, it's now or never!" Zeke yells.

"Tobias and I'll go get the weapons." Tris says. I get up and follow her down the hall to the cupboard where all the weapons are held. We take, as planned, eight loaded guns and four handheld knives. We walk back to the dorms with the weapons. We give two guns to Zeke, one to Shauna and one to Christina. Tris keeps two and I keep two. I give Shauna and Christina a knive and keep one for myself. Tris keeps one too.

"Remember, only use these if it's necessary." I say to everyone. They all nod.

"We are only going to bust Uriah out" Zeke says.

"Remember Zeke, it may not be Uriah." Shauna says politley. Zeke looks down and nods.

"Let's go." Christina says slowly. We walk outside into the cool night air. We are leaving the Bureau behind. So many bad memories. I take Tris's hand as we walk to the utes. We all get in one since there are only five of us. Zeke's driving. Shauna's in the passengers seat. In the back seat, Tris sits in the middle between Christina and I. She rests her head on my shoulder. She's tired.

We drive for what seems like forever. We don't have to worry about getting past the guards at the fence now, because there is no fence anymore. They tore it down. Finally we arrive. We park just inside where the fence used to be. We decided to walk to the train. I can hear a whistle blairing in the distance. Since there's no more dauntless, the train stops. I let Tris get on first, then get on myself. We sit on the floor in a circle and revise the plan. No one else is here at this hour. The train begins to slow and we all get up to get off. I check my watch. We're right on time. It's 12:55 am now. We think if Uriah and Jeanine are alive, this is where they'll be. The old Erudite compound may be currently used as an apartment building but I bet if they had to be anywhere they'd be here. We split off into our groups. Shauna and Christina are going to cause a distraction by starting a fire near the compound whilst Tris, Zeke and I go through the building in search of Uriah. Tris gives my hand a reassuring squeeze. The only way we can get into the building without being noticed is to go into the building opposite and use a ladder as a sort of bridge to climb across from window to window. Like Tris did when we invaded Jeanine's office. That means heights. Obviously, this wasn't my idea but I couldn't tell them I'm afriad of heights. Plus, I need to make sure Tris is safe. The last time I left her for something like this, she... died. Or almost died.

"Don't worry, I'm right here, I won't let you fall. You'll be fine." Tris whispers only loud enough for me to hear. I smile half-heartedly and nod.

"See you on the other side." I reply.

Tris goes first. She begins to crawl across the ladder, she looks so light, balanced. She makes it look so easy. She's there before I know it. It's my turn.

"Off you go, dude." Zeke says. I forgot he was there. Tris smiles at me from the other window and nods. I get up on to the edge of the ladder and begin to crawl. I am so high up but I try to focus on Tris at the other end. She mouths 'Don't look down.' She is only one more step away. Or crawl. Before I know it Tris is helping me off the window cill and pulling me into a hug. I made it.

"Now that wasn't so hard was it? Wanna go again?" Tris asks sarcasticly. I smile. Then I realise Zeke is coming now and I need to hold the end of the ladder. Once he's arrived we are all in this bathroom, safe. None of us died. Yay!

"I can smell smoke already!" Zeke says. I look out the window to see people running around franticly. We're all ready to move on but as soon as we walk out of the bathroom we are greeted with a fork in the path.

"What way do you want to go, Zeke?" Tris askes him.

"My brotherly sences tell me to take the left path." Zeke says jokingly. "No but seriously, got to start somewhere."

We go left and walk ahead out 10 meters before I start to feel like I'm being followed. Or watched.

I am about to turn around when I hear Tris scream. Then Zeke. I suddenly feel a strong pair of arms grab me from behind. One wrapping around my torso and arms, the other covering my mouth. I kick and fight but it's an awkward postion to fight from especially without arms to fight with. I try to scream Tris's name but my mouth is covered so it doesn't come out. I'm being dragged off. I notice that Zeke is being taken another way. He looks terified. Tris is beside my, thank god, but she looks terified too. We are taken down the hall into another room. It's cold and there are no windows. It looks like a prison cell. We are thrown down onto the floor and the door is locked behind us.

"Tris are you ok?!" I ask. Before she can answer, the door flies open. Standing in the doorway is someone that I never wanted to see again. Eric.

"It looks like the almighty Four, isn't so powerful now is he?" Eric asks.

"Shut up." Tris answers for me. Eric just laughs. "I would be nicer if I were you. There's someone here who wants to see you two." Eric says mischievously as he back out from the door revealing a woman. Jeanine.

"I never got to finish my research on divergence." She grins."So I'm going to. But Beatrice, I'd like you to know who helped me devise the plan to capture you." A figure walks in. I can't belive it.

It's Caleb.

-------------------

SUP!!

CHAPTER 4! WHAT DO YOU THINK? AM I EVIL FOR MAKING CALEB BETRAY TRIS AGAIN? DON'T WORRY, JUST WAIT AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT. (SHE SAYS GRINNING EVEILY) ANYWAY, UPDATE SHORTLY!

BYEEEEEEE!