Chapter 13 Tobias POV

Milk. If I had milk right now, I'd take a sip, and spit it everywhere. You know, for dramatic effect.

A chorus of 'what's and 'huh's and 'HOLY MOTHER OF DAUNTLESS CAKES'- the last one was Uriah by the way- erupt from our group after Christina says no.

SHE SAID NO TO A MARRIAGE PROPOSAL. Like yeah sure, they're 18 but, in dauntless lives are short lived and it's not uncommon whatsoever to get married at their age. 

I watch Will's face turn from shock to confusion to sadness, and just as he's about stand Chris takes her hand out and shoves him back down onto his knees.

"I'm just kidding! OF COURSE ILL MARRY YOU WILL, OH MY GOD ITS SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!"

Will laughs, mainly of relief I think, and slides the ring onto her finger and stands to give her a short kiss.

Everyone cheers as I hold Tris' slender waist, picturing my own proposal to her.

***
Tris POV
*time jump to the next morning*
"WE'VE GOT A WEDDING TO PLAN GUYS!!" Christina yells as she comes barging into my Shauna's room where Shauna, Lynn, Marlene and I all stayed last night. "Hey Tris, can I talk to you?"

"Sure." I stand and we head into the living room, leaving the others behind.

"Beatrice Prior, I love you as much- no no I love you more than I love Will. And I love Will a lot so that's a big compliment. Will you do me the honor of being my maid of honor at my wedding? Oh my gosh! Honor of being my maid of honor I just got that after I said it!" She breaks out laughing at her own joke.

"Ohmygodreally?! Yes yes yes Chris I'll be your maid of honor!!"

"Brills! I can't wait for my wedding!" She stops all of a sudden and faces me, "Oh my god, Tris... I'm getting married." She breaks out into a huge grin.

"YOU'RE GETTING MARRIED!! We gotta think of a ship name for you and Will. Chrill? Um... No. Christill? No. Wait! I got it! Willstina!"

"Willstina it is."

***
Ok. I updated. Wow. I updated both my stories in two days. Crazy.

K this one is dedicated to Maddie. ❤️❤️ Thank @Glitter_4Ever

Vote, comment, follow, whatever you like.

*wink* BYEEEEEEEEEEEEE