Chapter 2 Tobias POV

Tris is alive. My Tris. The love of my life is alive.

"Did you know there was only a 2.6% chance of you surviving the bullets?" I say to Tris.

"You sound like you're Erudite." She says as she pushes herself up into a sitting postion.

"About that... what happend while I was out? To the faction system I mean. And how's Christina? Does she know I'm alive? What about Uriah? Did they unplug him from life support or is he awake too? And Caleb? How's he holding up? Has anyone else died?" she askes me curiously, hungry for answers.

"It seems your Erudite side is showing too." I say, before she slaps my arm. Hard. She may be small but, wow, she is strong.

"Oww!!" I sigh "The faction system was destroyed, so now we are not separated into groups, where we must conform, we are united as one. Christina was, to be honest, not okay. She's been through a lot, though, losing Will, then you, her best friend. No, she doesn't know you've woken up but I'll get her in a minute. Um... oh," I sigh again. "Uriah didn't wake up, they had to unplug him, I'm so sorry Tris, I know he was your close friend." She just nods, so I continue. "Caleb blamed himself for letting you go in there. I also think he got depressed because of being the last Prior and all but once he knows you're awake, I'm sure he'll be so excited. Uh, oh, the only other person who's died is David, even if he didn't remember any of it, I still put a bullet through his head because he hurt you. He almost took you away from me and I couldn't do anything about it." I say giving her the answers to all her questions.

"I love you." she says to me. "I'm so sorry I left you for so long... how long was I out anyway?"

"five and a half weeks." I say and she gasps. "today is Wednesday. Oh, and I love you too, more than you could ever imagine." I say as I send my lips to hers. I have missed her so much. After about 30 seconds, she pulls away.

"Don't you think we should let the others know I'm awake?" she says. I make a mock pouty-face.

"Ugh, Fine, I'll go get them!" I say in my best 5 year old voice. Then I smile and leave the room.

Lately, I've been depressed. I knew I was never going to commit suicide, but there were often days I wondered if my life was still worth living. the last time I smiled was the night before Tris was hospitalised. So this is the first time I've smiled in five and a half weeks. I walk in to the dorms, where everyone, but Caleb, is hanging out. I'm still grinning like an idiot and I think they notice.

"Dude? Are you alright there?" Zeke asks.

"Never been better!" I reply cheerfully. "She's awake! And stable! She wants you guys to go see her." I see everyones face light up, especially Christina's who jumps up and hugs me.

"Tris is alive?! I'm going first!" she sqeals as she sprints out of the room. I jog to catch up with her and everyone follows, Zeke pushing Shauna's wheelchair. When we do catch up I see Christina running over to Tris's bed, leaning down and hugging her. Tris hugs back. They're both so happy. I love to see Tris happy.

------------------

TRIS POV

Once Christina releases me from her embrace, I look over and see my friends who survived the war standing in the doorway. I want to run up and hug them but when I try to move my legs, they scream for me to stay still. I guess I'm still a bit stiff (AN/ HA HA GET IT? STIFF?)

"Can I walk?" I ask one of the nurses standing nearby. she nods and walks over to me. she takes one of my forearms and rests it on hers. Tobias rushes over and does he same on the other side. As I walk towards my friends my legs begin to loosen up and once I've reached them I can walk properly. I wrap my arms around Zeke's neck and embrace him. Then walk over to Shauna and lean down to hug her. I really have missed my friends.

I hope that now with the new way our world runs, Tobias, my friends and I, will actually get to live a normal life.

I hope...

------------------

OLA AMEIGOS!! I HAVE NO IDEA IF I SPELT THAT RIGHT!

CHAPTER 2!! I PROMISE THAT MY CHAPTERS WILL GET LONGER AND MORE INTERESTING!! TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK SO FAR!! I LOVE COMMENTS AND VOTES!! I AM NOW ON SCHOOL HOLIDAYS SO I SHOULD BE ABLE TO UPDATE SHORTLY!! PLEASE TELL PEOPLE ABOUT MY STORY!! IF YOU DO I WILL GIVE YOU DAUNTLESS CAKE!! :D

FourTris_28 OUT xD