Chapter 29: Only I Control My Life

I don't have anything to say this time but this chapter will not be that long

That's all

Enjoy

Continuation from last chapter

"IN A FUCKING PLACE OF BUSINESS, Y'ALL GOT TO BE KIDDING ME

"IN A FUCKING PLACE OF BUSINESS, Y'ALL GOT TO BE KIDDING ME." Nadine screamed making Malachi and Nalieah stop what they were doing long enough to look at her not knowing how to feel at the moment, but embarrassed was one of them.

Malachi pulled out of Nalieah and put his dick away before he helped Nalieah quickly stand straight up as she held onto her green jacket covering her breast and turned around closing her jacket before Malachi helped her put on the rest of her clothes

The whole time Nadine watched in digust with a mug on her face but once her daughter and Malachi were fully clothed, she finally fully walked in Nalieah's office closing the door behind her before she walked up to one of Nalieah's pink couches and sat down

Malachi and Nalieah held hands walking in front of her but across from her as they sat down on the pink couch across from hers

Now the three of them were staring each other down not saying a word but Nalieah broke the silence this time

"What brings you here mom and I apologize for what you saw, next time knock or something first." Nalieah said trying to ease' the tension but all Nadine did was roll her eyes.

"You two need to control yourselves if you're going to be together, I could've been one of the workers or something." Nadine said.

"One of the workers would've damn sure knocked first though." Malachi said making Nadine scoff.

"This is my daughter's office so I don't have to knock first if I don't want to." Nadine said.

"Then you can't really be mad at what you saw." Malachi and Nalieah not intentionally said at the same time but laughed it off afterwards.

"Whatever but I came here to collect the little something my daughter said she was going to give to me weeks ago but before I get to that, what y'all really got going on?" Nadine asked and before Malachi could blurt out their businesses, Nalieah covered his mouth answering for them.

"That's not important mom, I'm just going to give you what you came here for and then you have to go, I'll call you later." Nalieah said standing up walking all the way back to her desk to get the envelope full of money.

"It's important when I need to know where you are in case I need something." Nadine said looking over at her daughter and she pulled a drawer open.

"Why do you have to know all of our business just for you to need somethin' from my woman, she can just tell you where she is and call it a day." Malachi said as Nadine turned her head his way.