Chapter 19: Drama At The Entrepreneur Awards Part 1

The awards ceremony is at the top but I'mma try to update two more times today but on this day of July 20th on a Monday afternoon....Nicki Minaj revealed her pregnancy and I'm so happy for her

That's all

Enjoy

April 21st
Tuesday night
6:50p.m.
Fulton, Georgia

Areanna couldn't find any jewelry to go with her outfit while she sat at her black vanity beginning to panic because she knew the limo would be there in ten minutes to pick her and Jacion up to attend the Entrepreneur Awards that starts at nine th...

Areanna couldn't find any jewelry to go with her outfit while she sat at her black vanity beginning to panic because she knew the limo would be there in ten minutes to pick her and Jacion up to attend the Entrepreneur Awards that starts at nine thirty p.m.

-

"Fuck it." Areanna said grabbing the rails of her vanity chair pushing it back before standing just as Jacion walked in the room with a black square rectangular case.

"What's wrong baby Are'?" Jaciom asked as Areanna walked to the bathroom.

"I can't find any jewelry to go with this outfit but did you put Jasean to sleep and is his babysitter here, I don't need that eighteen little girl being late." Areanna hollered out in the bathroom adjusting her hair as Jacion walked in.

"Yeah Jasean knocked out and his babysitter downstairs right now making snacks for him but try this on baby, I bought it for you earlier today." Jacion said handing Areanna the case from the back and as she slanted her body back towards him taking the case looking down opening it, she gasped at the beauty of the matching diamond necklace and earrings.

Areanna covered her mouth with her other hand and fought her tears of joy because this is her first time receiving real diamonds from her man so she turned around fully to face him

"Where did you get the money for this, it's at least four point five carats." Areanna said looking up at him as Jacion wiped a tear before it could fall but nothing stopped him from pulling her into a hug as she kept holding the black suave square rectangular case.

"Nalieah and Malachi spotted me the rest of the money so I could afford it and they said I don't have to pay them back, turn around so I can help you put it on and then let's go cause' you're right, this is a very special night for us and we don't need to be late." Jacion said pulling out of the hug turning his girlfriend around helping her put the diamond necklace on.

Areanna smiled in the mirror feeling nothing but pure happiness because she knew her man was trying to make everything up to her

"I love you Jacion Philler." Areanna said into the mirror but really looking back at her man.

"I love you too, Areanna Philler." Jacion said giving his woman his last name making her gasp in shock again as he finished up putting her necklace on and before she could ask him what he meant by that, he left her in the bathroom to put her diamond earrings on.