Chapter 9: Mr. Lover

Don't play the YouTube video until you're told in the chapter

That's all

Enjoy

Continuation from last chapter

"I understand perfectly fine God damnit', but paying off that debt would only get you what you want,  which is you leaving your husband and going on with your life and it would also give you the last of what you need to break up with me so if you want me to pay off this debt, then you have to divorce him and marry me so we can start our lives together." Aiden said kneeling down in front of Nalieah pulling out a diamond ring making her gasp in shock as she covered her mouth staring at the ring's glow.

" Aiden said kneeling down in front of Nalieah pulling out a diamond ring making her gasp in shock as she covered her mouth staring at the ring's glow

"Say something Nee." Aiden said looking up at her with hope in his eyes.

"Get up, Aiden." Nalieah said wiping away her tears as Aiden's face softened but eventually he stood up putting the ring away.

"So that's a no on my proposal." Aiden said fully standing.

"Yes, I don't want to marry you and I never will." Nalieah said keeping it real with him.

Aiden's lip quivered as his eyes almost turned black, "You choosing that poor excuse of a muthafucka' over me." Aiden said and Nalieah was taken back even though she knew he was referring to her husband.

"Hell no." Nalieah said.

"Then why, why won't you marry me,  I thought I was your escape to happiness." Aiden nearly yelled as Nalieah stood back away from him but then she walked up to him and grabbed his face with both her hands looking up into his eyes causing Aiden to calm down and ease his breathing.

Aiden stared back into her eyes realizing there was a enormous amount of sincerity in her eyes

"I'm sorry ok, I know the truth is not what you want but it's also not because of my husband, I will never marry you not because you think you're not good enough for me but because I'm in love with someone else that's not you or my husband, I don't love either' one of you, I never did." Nalieah said.

"Why you never loved me after everything I did just to make you happy, why don't you at least love me for that?" Aiden asked.

"If you call having sex with me whenever I wanted and having conversation with me here and there making me happy then whatever but this is about me and you having our freedom back, not just me." Nalieah said.

"I always been free what you mean?" Aiden asked taking her hands off his face sitting back down on the bed.

Nalieah sat down on the bed next to him leaving space in between them

"Not of me though, you haven't been free of me for months, you haven't been free to be truly happy and I know you will be if we go ahead and end this now." Nalieah said and Aiden looked at her.