Chapter 5: Long Time No See

Things are gonna get a little intense this chapter but so far I've planning all the chapters

Do not play the YouTube video until you're told in the chapter

That's all

Enjoy

March 16th, Monday
7:00p.m.
Atlanta, Georgia

Nalieah's Pov and outfit

The sun just went down here in Atlanta while I'm on my way in my black Dawn Rolls Royce to one of my favorite clubs to hang out with Are and Jacion for the night

I couldn't invite Aiden because for one we're not close like that and two Aiden is only in my life as long as I need him for a sex reliever but as far as connecting on a emotional possibly friendly level, which is what he wants is not what I need or want with him.

I really need this night of fun just to temporarily forget about all my problems but it's been three days since everything went down between me and Bricen that night after I exposed him for cheating on me and the fact that I had my own proof, he couldn't deny not one detail of his work day during those hours.

The thing is after we calmed down still on the floor when he had me pinned down, eventually he pulled me up and we finished that evening with a deep conversation about where our marriage was heading in our living room.

Bricen didn't know how I knew that he had gotten Reina pregnant years ago when he cheated on me with her before just fresh after our marriage celebration dinner.

The way he hid it was so idiotic, who stays away from a dinner table to go to the bathroom for thirty minutes, I went to go check on him and I walked in on him having sex with his college ex Reina in a very hidden corner of the party venue building, he didn't see me but I saw the both if them and just six weeks after that, I ended up going to the hospital for a pregnancy scare and ended up bumping into Reina.

Reina didn't know that I already knew her but she was so excited that day at that moment that she blurted out and told me she was pregnant, gave me a quick hug and just went on her way without giving me a chance to say anything and ever since I just kept it from my husband until then.

Till this day I don't know what happened to that baby but even after that I still stayed with him and allowed him to disrespect, humiliate, and mistreat me so he did actually need up leaving that night.

As far as our marriage, half of me wants a divorce but the other hand wants to keep this marriage going for a little while longer so his parents can continue making the necessary payments I need to fund my company even though I'm perfectly capable of doing that myself, if it means I get to leave this marriage and go on with my life defining my happiness and trying to live with it.

I'm not fully decided yet though, sure Bricen has did a lot of fucked up shit but I'm not angel in this, I've been cheating on him for eight months with Aiden but that was out of retaliation from all the times he hit me, belittled me, disrespected me, and cheated on my last year with Reina.