Chapter 30: Conversation

There's five chapters left of this book but this chapter won't be long at all so we can say this chapter is a filler chapter

That's all

Enjoy

Continuation from last chapter

Six feet was left in between the three of them but at this moment Ceaser was pissed off because he hoped his ex' girlfriend would come alone but instead she brought her new man

Ceaser looked in between them and then just at Nalieah as they all stood in the empty parking lot

-

"Really." Ceaser said staring at Nalieah.

"Just appreciate that I came to talk to you." Nalieah said rolling her eyes.

"Yeah cause' she didn't have to come at all, especially not without me cause' we both know what type of nigga' you are." Malachi said making Ceaser snap his head in his direction.

"This Conversation has nothing to do with you." Ceaser said.

"It does when I know you might put your hands on my woman, I just hope you're not stupid enough to do it in front of me." Malachi said pulling Nalieah into his side as he wrapped one arm around her from the back holding onto her.

Ceaser's nose flared, "So this is what y'all came here to do, make me jealous when I'm already suffering enough." Ceaser spat loudly.

"Nigga' no, say what you got to say, ask what you got to ask me so me and my man can go home." Nalieah said getting irritated.

"We don't have time for the bullshit so if you gon' talk, just talk." Malachi said.

"Why did you ghost me the way you did, you didn't leave me nothing to work with, not even a goodbye letter." Ceaser said mostly looking at Nalieah.

Nalieah sighed, "Believe it or not at the time I really didn't want to leave you but my mom had called me a week prior letting me know she arranged something for my life and me and her happiness, I tried to tell you over and over again but you always rather brushed me off, or you was doing something else' that kept you occupied so I just left it alone and left you with pictures of me to remember me bye." Nalieah said as Ceaser stared her down.

"Where did you go when you left me, back to him." Ceaser spat again pointing at Malachi making Nalieah roll her eyes again.

"No God damnit, I went back to my mother's house." Nalieah said.

"And what did she do to take you away from me?" Ceaser asked folding his arms across his chest.

"My mom put me into a arranged marriage without my consent with a white man named Bricen Hooks, I'm just now recently getting a divorce but when I left you, I left because my mom made me go." Nalieah said making Ceaser eyes widen in shock but then he relaxed his eyes and came up with a closure question.

"Ok so if your mom would've left you alone and did nothing, would you would've stayed with me or still went back to this nigga' while he got a whole ass girlfriend on you right after he left you." Ceaser said to Nalieah.

"No, I would've left you to pick up the pieces as soon as my first and only love came back into my life no matter what the fuck he did years ago, he was always going to be the man I would want to marry and fully be with." Nalieah said.

"Now you never loved me after I helped you get over him in the first place." Ceaser said.

"I had love for you as a person but I never really for real got over Malachi, you were just a distraction Ceaser, I was never going to be happy being your wife because I knew my true happiness is with Malachi, it still is, that's why I'm with him now thank God." Nalieah said.

"You don't want to be with me ever again, is that what you're saying because if so I'm leaving and you'll never see me again but don't expect me to save you when this nigga' does you wrong, I'm not gonna' give a shit." Ceaser said.

"I'm taking my chances with Malachi, rather it works out or not I want to at least give the relationship everything I got so I don't need you coming in between us, I love Malachi and when timing is right I'm marrying him." Nalieah said and with that Ceaser waved her off as he turned around to get in his car and drive off planning to never return leaving his ex' girlfriend and her new boyfriend standing there alone but next to each other.

"Well that was pleasant." Malachi said making Nalieah giggle and walk in front of him reaching her hands up to grab his face as she pulled his head down kissing his lips with no mercy.

The kiss lasted for as long as it needed to until the both of them pulled away looking at each other with nothing but love in their eyes

"Thank you for letting me and the past finally talk it out." Nalieah said smiling softly.

"You welcome NeeNee baby but thank me with ordering that plane ticket and packin' for our vacation." Malachi said but with that the both of them got back in the Audi A7 and eventually drove off already excited for the real time they're about to spend together in The Bahamas for the next five days.

What y'all think?