Chrollo Catch-up (1)

Start from the beginning

"Fine," You let a sigh pass through your nose as you sat next to Neon.

"I'll need your full name, Date of Birth, and blood type," Neon said, pulling out a piece of paper and pen. She passed it to the man and he quickly wrote it down. She picked it back up and read it through. You were only able to read his name before Neon placed it down.

"Chrollo Lucilfer? Is that really your name?" Neon asked. "What kind of name is that?"

"Well, my friends just call me boss," The man said, his voice had some humour to it.

Neon burst out giggling. "Boss? That's even weirder." She calmed herself down and started flinging the pencil on her knuckles. Her hand went down to the paper and automatically started writing down words. You watched over her shoulder.

Forever set, a precious moon is lost.

The others mourn him with ceremony grand

Rising up to Heaven, the mighty moon of frost.

With a melody from the mourning band.

You stopped reading past that. It seemed personal to him. Your eyebrows furrowed at the fortune, not understanding what they meant. Neon handed the paper to Chrollo and explained how each line represented each week in the month. He read through it, a tear seeping through his eye.

"Are you okay?" You asked, looking up at his face.

"I'm fine. This fortune, it's amazing and correct," He said, looking down at his book.

"[y/n], your turn," Neon said. "Just your full name, birthday, and blood type."

"Sure," You patted your pockets, not finding anything to write with. You looked back up. "If you don't mind, could I, uh, borrow that book?" You asked, pointing to the blue book Chrollo held.

"Of course," He handed the book to you. 

You took the pen and started writing down the information. When you finished, you handed the book to Neon and she began writing. After a minute, she handed the book to you to read.

In need of jewels, one watches another.

The brutal world is no longer a stranger.

Fight with them you must, even though you'd rather.

Be careful or you'll put your friends in danger.

Helping the foe, as you begun anew.

Hopping from place to place, trying to lose.

Listen and act well. Betrayal or betrayal, the choice is few.

Walking off, trust is gone. Keep your temper in check, lest you blow a fuse.

((A/N: look, i dont write poems. this is the best we're going to get))

You read the first two, not bothering with the rest. Handing the book back, you stood up.