Chapter one- where it all began

1920's Chicago
Stefan Salvatore or more commonly known at the time "ripper of Monterey" was outside his regular Chicago speak-easy, Gloria's, having his way with a delectable human girl. They were in the back of an automobile as he feasted on her blood making sure to get every Ounce of blood from her body.

Once the girl fell limp he released her and took the rose she had in her hair and placed it like a pin on his suit. He left the car and made his way over to Gloria's. Since he's a regular, the security man recognised him straight away and allowed him to enter.

Once inside he leaned against the railing seeing if he could get another girl before the nights end. "Look who my eyes just spied ladies, looking for a good time Mr Salvatore" Gloria herself said through the microphone gaining his attention "save me a dance Gloria" he responded making his way down the steps.
He went to grab a glass of wine but, he was beaten to it. When he looked to see who had stolen his drink he saw the most beautiful blond, in a stunning grey and white dress. He would go as far as saying she's the most beautiful girl he had ever seen.He put on his signature smirk " please, help yourself" he said gaining her attention she walked over to him moving her hips flawlessly
" oh I always do" she said coming closer and closer to his face. Once there she subtly liked the last remnant of blood off his cheek and then noticed the little rose in his pocket she whispered seductively into his ear
"Your still wearing your date. She's lovely" then she started to walk off but Stefan grabbed her arm and brought her back making her face him once more
"Who are you?" He questioned
She put a finger to her lips "shhhhh" then she walked off swaying her hips side to side the same as earlier.

Stefan was dumbfounded he had to get to know her some how.

The girl was dancing with some guy she found at the bar when she got interrupted by a group of men laughing obnoxiously loud in the corner of the the speak-easy she looked towards Gloria seeing the annoyance on her face as she tried to sing and block them out.

The girl had had enough she stormed over there and saw the man she met at the entrance but that didn't stop her " sorry to crash the fun boys, but some of us actually came here to listen to the music, not you" she said with her usual spunk.
Stefan responded trying to look good in front of the other lads " I am so sorry sweetheart, are we offending you" he had a smug look on his face.
The girl briefly smiled still a little annoyed
" it takes a lot more than a baby face like this to offend me" she said stroking a finger down his cheek to prove a point. The boys all made an "oooooooff" noise at that comment, and with that she started to walk off with a playful smile on her face.
She heard Stefan clear his throat before he caught up to her and spun her round to face him she put on her best 'fed up face' as he spoke "hey, are you even gonna tell me your name?" He said a hint of cockiness in his voice "she looked at him and said "sure, when you earn it" she leaned closer to his ear "now do Gloria a favour and stick a sock in it" and with that she walked off as Stefan stared after her.

The next night came and Stefan was sat at the bar waiting to see if the blond girl he had met yesterday would show up. Ever since last night he hadn't been able to stop thinking about her. Her spunk, her angelic voice, her golden locks, her walk, she was just amazing and he just had to know her name. The moment he looked round to check again he saw her making her way down the stairs. He got up and went to go greet her.

"Hey" he said in a semi cocky tone trying to hide his nervousness. She looked up at him and smiled "ah, I was wondering if you would show up"
He smiled back at her and held his hand out towards her "would you, like to dance with me" he asked looking at those sky blue eyes he started to adore all of a sudden " I would love to Mr Salvatore, as long as you buy me drink afterwards" she said with a smirk
'This is it' he thought 'this is my time to find out her name' and with that he led her to the dance floor.

He placed one hand on her waist and the other he linked with hers. She put her other hand on his shoulder and they began. Elegantly they glided across the dance floor In time with the music. Throughout the dance they kept eye contact with each other. To the girl he looked incredibly handsome and she was finding it harder to resist him, he was being such a gentleman but also had that cockiness about him that she was starting to really enjoy, his smile was mesmerising and she kept taking glances at it as they dance.
He spun her around and pulled her close, back facing towards him they started to sway side to side still in time with the music. She could feel his warm breath on her ear making her blush a little.
"Having a good time?" He whispered huskily in her ear.
She almost didn't hear him
"Oh, I'm having a lovely time with you Mr Salvatore" she said trying to regain her confidence.
"Would that give me a ticket to find out what your name is" he asked pressing her a little bit closer to him.
"Hmm... well we will have to see won't we Stefan." She replied with a smirk.
He chuckled and span her round to face him again and their eyes immediately locked on to one another as they danced.

Once the song was over and they had finished dancing she whispered just loud enough so he could hear "my names Rebekah, Rebekah Mikaelson" Stefan grinned which shortly became a smirk "Well. It's a pleasure to meet you Miss Mikaelson" and with that he placed her hand in his own and brought it up and kissed it gently. Gave her one more smile and then walked off over to the bar
Rebekah was the one left this time starring off at him "Well Stefan you really are a charmer" she thought to herself.

A/N: ok so here is the first chapter of my new story. What do you think? Feel free to give feedback it would really help. I'll update soon.