1 4 | showtime

"Confront your fears,
Conquer the doubt,
Never let the thoughts,
Change your mind."
-Amour-seraph

Mistress had her guard dog guide me to a small room in a basement, directly below where the stage was

Mistress had her guard dog guide me to a small room in a basement, directly below where the stage was. Chanel followed closely behind and entered the room with me.

There was a bunk bed in one corner, no windows and a desk with a large mirror and two chairs. There was a closet on the opposite side that filled the entire wall. Not that it had much to fill, the room was tiny.

The guard, Viktor, stood by the door and flicked on the lights. A small light bulb brightened the room as it dangled close to my face.

Without another word, he nods at Chanel and leaves.

"Wow.." I announce dumbfounded as I look around. "It's a jail cell."

"Don't be silly Bina." Chanel rolls her eyes and swings on the pole in the centre of the room then saunters to the closet, opening it.

She starts rummaging through the contents, small pieces of clothing being flung in different directions before she settles with a matching one piece with its garter. She then bends to pick up a pair of stripper heels from its collection and pushes them into my arms.

"Change. We only have a couple hours until showtime."

"Showtime?" I stretch the tiny one piece and seeing it's got gaps all over.
"Shouldn't  the Kamchatka be on lockdown because of the murder last night?"

"It will be cleared up within the hour. Bratva privilege and all... but it will only mean more customers. More mafia men are going to come to 'investigate' and we need to be there to keep them all company and keep them entertained."

Chanel starts coming towards me and lifting my shirt up and onto the floor. She holds the waistband of my leggings and starts dragging them down.

"Hey! Eager aren't we?" I start stepping out of my leggings so I'm in nothing but a thong.

"Come on, we haven't got all day... wait you pierced your nipples?"
Chanel stares directly at my boobs, I consciously start wrapping my arms over my chest.

"I was feeling rebellious a few years back." I mumbled.

"Whatever, you have to go through some testings, when was the last time you had sex?"

She hands me a towel that I use to cover myself momentarily.
"Um.. when I was 16?"

She holds up a testing pack and pauses mid air.
"You only had sex once ? Because if my memory suffices, that's when you lost your virginity in the first place... with Ruslan..."

"Why is that relevant?" I grip the towel and start scowling, turning away from Chanel and plopping myself onto the bed as embarrassment burned through my cheeks.