*♤13♤ Crack in the heart

*this chap is smutty ;) and long

Nolan's POV

I stared at Marie as my heart speed up in my chest. I held my phone tightly in my left hand and then started to slowly make my way over to them. I didn't know why but it felt better then to just leave awkwardly.

"Sorry... about my yelling." I said and Marie looked a little shocked.

"It's okay... who... were you talking to?" She asked and we slowly began to walk, Marie's friend walking a few steps behind us.

I sighed and was quiet, but then decided to tell them "Diana..." I said and Marie quickly looked at me.

"Diana?"

"M'yeah... I think she cheated on me with some guy. I don't know his name but he was in her bedroom, half fucking naked when I showed up. I honestly don't know what to believe." I said and felt so hurt. She had been so nice to me and I was genuinely happy with her. But she crushed it.

"What?! Diana cheating? I don't think so. She wouldn't." Marie said and I felt more angry. I looked at her.

"Well how the fuck do you explain what I saw then?" I asked and she shrugged.

"What did he look like?" Marie asked.

"He was tall, taller then me... light brown hair. Brown eyes-" I said but got cut off.

"That's her cousin..." Marie said and I stopped.

"For real? Why didn't she tell me?" I asked.

"Maybe she tried?"

"I need to go." I mumbled and quickly left them. I was soon at Diana's house and knocked on the door hard. Soon I stood eye to eye with her and she looked angry.
"I'm sorry..." I sighed and bit my lower lip.

"Mhm. After a day huh? Well, he-"

"-'S your cousin, yeah. I heard from Marie. I'm sorry I shouldn't had assumed that fast but... why was he like, half naked?" I asked and she huffed and smiled.

"He came over and took a shower. He does that sometimes, it's kinda weird. But thank you Nolan. For finally understanding." She said and took my hand and led me in. "But next time, listen to me before you throw a tantrum or anything."

"I promise." I said and closed the door. She smiled and slowly leaned up and kissed me. I kissed her back and put my hand in her hair carefully. She pushed me against the wall and began to kiss my neck. I closed my eyes and let her. She left a hickey right under my Adam's apple. "Fuck." I groaned and she smirked.

"I love you Nolan." She said and kissed my nose,  it made me blush.

"You do?" I asked quietly and she chuckled.

"Of course dummy... well, do you love me?" She asked and I almost thought it was too early for this.

"Yeah. I love you." I said and kissed her on the cheek. She turned us around and I understand what that meant. I slowly kneeled down onto the floor. She looked down at me with a smirk, like she always did. I felt nervous but excited. I unbuttoned her pants slowly and pulled them down, along with her panties. She had just shaved this morning and I felt my cock wake up in my boxers. I leaned closer and started to slowly lick at her clit but I soon got more into it and she was moaning. Her hands were in my hair, pulling. I liked it and kept licking and sucking. It was difficult when she stood up but she liked it anyway. I soon made her climax. She pulled me up to my feet and made out with me. My cock was painfully hard by the time and she knew it.

"Want something?" She asked as she pulled away from me and pulled up her panties and pants.

"Yeah." I said and blushed.

"What baby?" She teased and licked her lips.

"A... blowjob?" I asked unsure and she thought but shook her head. It surprised me a little "Handjob?"

"Sure." She opened my pants and pulled it out and started to jerked it off. I gasped and  let out a moan. She sighed and stopped. "Come." She said and dragged me to her bed and pushed me down onto it. Her bed was so soft and I closed my eyes but I soon felt her hand on my cock. She moved her hand rapidly and I relaxed. She sat over my hips and looked at my facial expressions. "You're so adorable when you get pleasured baby." She said and I looked up at her. I felt a little dizzy from the amount of pleasure.

"Mm, fuck." I moaned as I got closer to cumming.

"Cum. Cum all over yourself, you naughty little boy." She said and my cheeks burned with embarrassment. But I soon came hard over my lower stomach and her hand.

"Aah-ah. Diana!" I sighed and released my grip around the blanket I layed on. Diana laid beside me, after she helped me with my pants, and spooned me. I closed my eyes and felt safe. She calmed me down and made me forget about my fucked up family.