♤12♤ Friends?

Marie's POV

I held myself together as I walked home, cold and wet. Now I knew that Patrick was someone I shouldn't be around anymore. I should run the next time I see him. I undressed in the bathroom and took a warm shower, trying to erase my memories. I showered for nearly an hour.

I listened to my parents talk downstairs as I sat on my chair in my room. I had been listening to some music. I didn't really like the music but I had gotten the album from Sarah who liked the singer, Måns Zelmerlöw. I sighed and pressed the stop botton on the player. Then I made my way downstairs to the kitchen. My stood at the sink and drank a glass of water.

"Hi." I said and smiled carefully. My mom turned around and she looked tired.

"Hi Marie. How was your day?" She asked, like she was used to. I shrugged.

"It was like normal." I lied. "How was yours?"

"It was shit." She mumbled and turned away from me again. "I fucking hate my work." she sighed and huffed. It had been like this for a long time. I didn't like to talk about it, that my family was about to split up and that my mom was depressed. My dad didn't talk to us so much, he was mostly with friends or on his phone. I walked outside and called Sarah. We talked for a few minutes and then decided to meet up at her place. I told my mom and then I walked over to my best friend. She was waiting at the door and walked to me as she saw me.

"So how are you doing?" She asked.

"I don't know. Bad day today." I said and told her about him.

"Ugh. What a fucking nut... well, I don't know what to do to help you sadly."

"Mhm... I'm thinking about running everytime I see him"

"Sounds like a good plan." She said and we kept walking slowly. We had been quiet for a long time before I spoke up.

"Have you talked to Diana recently?" She just looked at me a little confused.

"When do you mean?"

"Like yesterday or something..."

"Ehm no. She haven't called or showed up. But I heard that she was hanging out with on the new guys... ehm Noah or something."

"Are they together?" I asked but wasn't so intrested in what Diana did. I was just angry at her.

"I guess..." Sarah said and looked up at the sky. "The weather have been really good the past week."

"Yeah..." I said and looked up too but then I heard a familiar voice. I looked towards the sound and saw Nolan. He was talking to someone on his phone. He looked tense and worried. He didn't see us so I walked after Sarah because she didn't see Nolan. But as we left we both heard a loud "Fuck you!" behind us. We turned around and looked at Nolan. He finally saw us and looked away, embarassed.