♤9♤The photo

I was snapped out of the flashback by someone coming home. I sighed and walked downstairs only to find out it wasn't anyone there. I was still alone at home. I just shrugged it off and walked to the livingroom. I thought about Diana as I started to look through all the photo albums we had in the bookshelf. I found alot of old pictures, but I was looking for a specific one. I soon found it and took it out of the album. I flipped it and looked at the backside;

Patrick, Ryan & Nolan's 13th birthday

Then I flipped it again and looked at it while I walked upstairs to my room. It was only me on the photo. That was tragically the only photo from that day. Mom and dad had been throwing away alot of photos last year. I put the photo in my drawer and then I laid on my bed and stared up at the ceiling. It felt dark, empty and lonely. I felt the darkness fall over me and everything looked dark.

Worthless. Tragic. A mistake. Unloved.

Then my door swung open and Patrick walked into my room with a dark look in his eyes.
- "You told them. Didn't you." He said and walked to me. I sat up and looked at him confused.

- "Told what and who?" I asked and he gritted his teeth and looked insane. I gulped and felt scared.

- "Your slut and that other girl." He said and I saw that he was ready to punch me. I just shook my head.
- "You told them I was mental!" He growled through gritted teeth.

- "N-no I didn't." I said and tried to stand up from my bed but Patrick just pushed me so I fell onto it again.

- "You're not going anywhere." He said and crawled over me. I tried to get him off me but I couldn't.

- "LET ME GO!" I yelled and showed clean fear. It made him chuckle and lick his lips, he slowly shook his head and leaned down.

- "Nope." He said quietly and popped the p loud. His hands found their way up to my neck and squeezed slowly but hard.
- "No one says that I'm mental." He said and tightened his grip. I could still breath but I felt the blood stop. It made me feel like an bomb, that was about to explode with blood.

- "Patrick." I tried to say but it was barely audible and I tried to get him to stop choking me but he was stronger than me. I couldn't hear anything anymore and could barely see from the loss of air in my head and the trapped blood. It hurt in my whole face. Then everything stopped, I opened my eyes to see Patrick on the floor and someone else stand on the floor, then I got back my hearing and heard Ryan yell at Patrick, then I saw him. Ryan then got Patrick out of there but he didn't came back into my room. I laid on my bed the rest of the day crying my eyes out. I fell asleep around 1 AM.