♤8♤No, no

*flashback*

I walked home from school alone. I hadn't seen my brothers in two days now.  I had been sleeping over at my friend's place for the past few days. It had been fun, but I knew why too. And I had definitely stayed if I hadn't needed to go home. It was soon our birthday, we were going to be 13 and I was happy about it.
I crossed the road after looking for any car and I was home after 30 minutes. I opened the door only to hear screaming and crying. I felt the fear instantly and slowly walked closer to the sound. When I reached the small livingroom everything hurt. I saw dad at the sofa and he was holding the thin leather belt in his right hand. Mom was watching, filming it all. Ryan was laying on the sofa, crying and screaming "Stop!!" while dad hit him hard with the belt and yelled at him. Mom was yelling "You mothafucka!" to him and he soon gave up. I turned my head to see Patrick standing at the door to our bedroom. He was smirking and watching with excitement. He had always enjoyed these times, but I hated it. I ran to Patrick and ran past him into our room and sat on my bed. Patrick looked at me and chuckled. I looked at him with teary eyes and he looked amused.

- "Close the door!" I snapped at him and he did, but slowly. He walked to his bed that was on the other side of mine and stared at me, the smirk was gone. I looked at him and felt uncomfortable. I really didn't like him, he always scared me. His eyes told me absolutely nothing. Did he even have feelings?

- "Isn't it wonderful?" Patrick then asked and leaned back abit and smirked again. I shook my head. He was weird, too weird.

- "How can you just enjoy it?" I asked him and I was still scared that dad was going to come in here and hit me too.

- "You aren't real that's why you don't get things." He said like he used to and looked serious. He turned away from me and laid on his bed and stared at the wall while listening to Ryan's cries. I felt goosebumps all over me and crawled up in my bed and cried quietly. Dad had used to be rougher with me when I was 10 but not anymore because I'm more in the shadows now. Same with Patrick but just a little different, he didn't get hurt by dad. He only felt "pleasure". I wasn't sure if he just said that to not seem weak or if he was trying to get away from the abuse. But I started to understand that it was neither of those. Because every hit from the belt made Patrick moan, it made dad disgusted and he soon stopped hitting Patrick.

Ryan was laying on his stomach on his bed and cried into his pillow. His shirt had slipped up abit on his back and I could see red thin marks on his skin, alot of them. He then curled up more and just sobbed quietly. I felt sick, sick of this abuse Ryan got. Why? I wanted to know why just Ryan fell victim for it. But I didn't have the nerve to ask dad or mom. So I just kept wondering. I sat down on Ryan's bed and looked at him.

- "Ryan?" I asked quietly and he stopped sobbing and was quiet. I let him be and looked over at Patrick and he was rubbing himself through his pants. I looked away uncomfortably.

- "Mmmm oooh." Patrick moaned quietly and I didn't know what to do so I was quiet but when Patrick got louder Ryan had got enough. He looked up from his pillow and turned his head to Patrick.

- "SHUT UP!!" He shouted at Patrick, he didn't sound sad anymore. Patrick chuckled and then he stopped and didn't look at us.

- "Uuhhmm mama." Patrick said and he was laughing that scary laugh. Both me and Ryan felt uncomfortable and didn't understand what was so funny. But I knew Ryan was getting really angry. They were always fighting. I sighed as I pulled up my legs on Ryan's bed and watched him. Patrick started again, with the moaning and Ryan walked to him and started to yell at him to stop but Patrick only laughed and looked at him. It made Ryan snap and he got over Patrick and started to hit him. Patrick didn't do anything to stop him, because he liked the beating from Ryan. I never looked at them when they beat up each other up.

- "Trick!!" Patrick yelled and squirmed but both of us knew he was acting.
- "DAD!!" Patrick screamed and soon dad came into our room and walked to them with heavy steps. He then took a grip around Ryan's arm and took him out of there and everything started over again.