♤1♤New family

I woke up by the sun slowly lighting up my bedroom. I showered and fixed myself for school. It was the first day in 9th grade. I walked with my two friends to school and we came 30 minutes before it started.

- "So, how do you feel now. When we're in ninth grade Marie?" Sarah asked me and smirked abit.

- "Great 'cause it's only one year left now." I said and didn't care about school or the fact that I would get a pissy job if I quit school.

- "Wait aren't you going to go to college?" Diana asked.

- "College? No way. I'm quitting school." I said.

- "Bad idea if you want to have a good job." Sarah said and looked at some other students and then she looked back at me.

- "Nah. I don't care."  I said and chuckled abit.

20 minutes after second class I started to overhear a conversation between two girls in my class, Ann and Monica.

- "Have you seen the new brothers yet?" Monica asked.

- "No. But I really wanna see them. I wonder if they're hot." Ann said.

- "Same." Monica said and giggled.

I didn't care at first and tried to read my book but then Eric interrupted them.

- "I saw them befo'e. They live close to me." He said with a british accent.

- "Nice. What did they look like?" Monica asked.

- "Tall, skinny, dark brown hai'. I didn't see so much mo'e. But they look exactly like each othe'." He said and sat down at the table infront of the two.

- "Triplets?" Monica asked intrested and excited. Eric turned around and looked at her and shrugged abit.

- "Probably. " He said.

- "How old do you think they are?" Monica asked.

- "They looked like they we'e in ou' age. Bu' I'm not su'e." He said and sighed because he started to get a little annoyed by all her questions.

I wanted to see them. I hadn't even heard of them before. And this town is small. But maybe they were in our age or just one of them.